lamda delay on ve tuner for afr

Questions specific to Megalogviewer

Moderator: LT401Vette

nathanhardy
Master MS/Extra'er

lamda delay on ve tuner for afr

Post by nathanhardy »

what is meant by one record? on the lamda sensor delay bar! how do you tell if you measured on record distance
98 VW golf gti vr6 turbo 8:5:1 cr ported and polished full ferrea race valves train 276 cams custom short runner intake Borge 366 sx-e turbo forge wossner pistons, balanced rotating mass, limited slip 6 speed deka 750Lbs injectors on ms3pro completed AWD swap
slow_hemi6
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: lamda delay on ve tuner for afr

Post by slow_hemi6 »

In tuner studio go to Communications and see what data rate you are running. That will tell you how many reads per second you have selected. 15 reads per second means you get a record every 1/15th of a second or 66.6mS.
Find the Manuals up top under Quick links: Manuals. :RTFM:
Cheers Luke
nathanhardy
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by nathanhardy »

slow_hemi6 wrote:In tuner studio go to Communications and see what data rate you are running. That will tell you how many reads per second you have selected. 15 reads per second means you get a record every 1/15th of a second or 66.6mS.
Thanks Luke, is there a way to see ms in the log so I can set my delay correctly or close?
98 VW golf gti vr6 turbo 8:5:1 cr ported and polished full ferrea race valves train 276 cams custom short runner intake Borge 366 sx-e turbo forge wossner pistons, balanced rotating mass, limited slip 6 speed deka 750Lbs injectors on ms3pro completed AWD swap
LT401Vette
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by LT401Vette »

Thanks Luke, is there a way to see ms in the log so I can set my delay correctly or close?
Check the time bar or field. See how many ms from one record to the next.
Phil Tobin
EFI Analytics, helping to simplify EFI
Next Generation tuning software.
Supporting all MegaSquirt versions and firmwares.
http://www.TunerStudio.com
http://www.efiAnalytics.com/MegaLogViewer/
Support the firmware running your engine:
http://www.msextra.com/doc/donations.html
nathanhardy
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by nathanhardy »

LT401Vette wrote:
Check the time bar or field. See how many ms from one record to the next.
Thanks phil, did I every mention how muck I hated math in shcool! I geuss this is payback! :roll: