lamda delay on ve

Questions specific to Megalogviewer

Moderator: LT401Vette

nathanhardy
Master MS/Extra'er

lamda delay on ve

Post by nathanhardy »

what exactly is one record? for the delay feature
98 VW golf gti vr6 turbo 8:5:1 cr ported and polished full ferrea race valves train 276 cams custom short runner intake Borge 366 sx-e turbo forge wossner pistons, balanced rotating mass, limited slip 6 speed deka 750Lbs injectors on ms3pro completed AWD swap
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: lamda delay on ve

Post by Paul_VR6 »

Time delay of one record would mean that that the time for your wb to read an event (i use hitting a limiter) is exactly the time between two measurements. Two records is double that, three, etc.
-Paul
1992 Corrado SLC 3.6 VR6 11.38@120 - MS3 Pro Ultimate - Microsquirt I/O - Can EGT - Racepak IQ3s
kptuned.com - Megasquirting the World! Megasquirt Sales, Service, Tuning and More!
nathanhardy
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by nathanhardy »

im confused Paul so you use a fuel cut limit then measure the time till you see the change? not sure im follow the record stuff thoght
98 VW golf gti vr6 turbo 8:5:1 cr ported and polished full ferrea race valves train 276 cams custom short runner intake Borge 366 sx-e turbo forge wossner pistons, balanced rotating mass, limited slip 6 speed deka 750Lbs injectors on ms3pro completed AWD swap
nathanhardy
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by nathanhardy »

p.s the tune is coming in nicely... had to much ae so it was causing problems as well as my PID setting were all screw up.. did some reading and changed a few things and its going good just wanted to double check my afr time delay
slow_hemi6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by slow_hemi6 »

Under Communications there is Data Rate and you will select x Reads/sec. If there is 10 reads per second then the time delay of one record should be 1/10th of a second. If it is 20 read/sec then the delay of a record is 1/20sec, and so on.
Find the Manuals up top under Quick links: Manuals. :RTFM:
Cheers Luke
nathanhardy
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by nathanhardy »

thank you