update issue

Questions specific to Megalogviewer

Moderator: LT401Vette

jsimmons
Experienced MS/Extra'er

update issue

Post by jsimmons »

I cannot seem to uodate mlv. It keeps getting stuck at 23% and just sits there till i get a error. Any ideas?
Brian H EFI
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: update issue

Post by Brian H EFI »

Take a look in the task manager and make sure there is no other instances open could be a file lock.

Could possibly have to do with permissions, in that case right click on the MLV Icon then start MLV by click on run as administrator then try running the auto update and see if it completes.
DaveEFI
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by DaveEFI »

jsimmons wrote:I cannot seem to uodate mlv. It keeps getting stuck at 23% and just sits there till i get a error. Any ideas?
That happened to me recently. Ended up removing it and starting again. The fresh install updated OK.
Rover SD1 3.5 EFI
MS2 V3
EDIS
Tech Edge O2
London UK.
jsimmons
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by jsimmons »

Brian H EFI wrote:Take a look in the task manager and make sure there is no other instances open could be a file lock.

Could possibly have to do with permissions, in that case right click on the MLV Icon then start MLV by click on run as administrator then try running the auto update and see if it completes.
Ive tried all that already. Ill just uninstall and reinstall and see if that fixs the issue