I need help with Sync loss reason 2

All questions about MS2/Microsquirt/Microsquirt module. See also MS2/Extra manuals

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

slow_hemi6
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: I need help with Sync loss reason 2

Post by slow_hemi6 »

No that's not a tapered seat. But you should be able to get your plugs with resistor core.
Find the Manuals up top under Quick links: Manuals. :RTFM:
Cheers Luke
grom_e30
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by grom_e30 »

ChevytoyR1 wrote:Thanks Jean I researched that also I came across theses boots that I can adapt and ordered but wont be here till sometime next week. I just dont understand how it attaches to the plugwire
they have what looks like a self tapping screw sticking out in the middle where the ignition lead goes, and you just twist it in to the ignition lead
1990 bmw 320i daily driver with m20b25 ms3 sequential fuel, 380cc injectors, d585 coil near plug, home made cam sync, launch control, fan control, vss, homebrew egt logging what's next????
dontz125
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by dontz125 »

grom_e30 wrote:
ChevytoyR1 wrote:Thanks Jean I researched that also I came across theses boots that I can adapt and ordered but wont be here till sometime next week. I just dont understand how it attaches to the plugwire
they have what looks like a self tapping screw sticking out in the middle where the ignition lead goes, and you just twist it in to the ignition lead
The wire boot comes off; pop it off and slide it onto the HT wire first, THEN screw the cap on, then slide the boot into position. Makes it a LOT easier when you aren't fighting this piece of rubber that's trying to push the cap back off the wire ... :roll:
QuadraMAP Sensor Module -- PWM-to-Stepper Controller -- Dual Coil Driver
Coming soon: OctoMAP Sensor Module
TTR Ignition Systems
ChevytoyR1
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by ChevytoyR1 »

So I found some resistor plugs that fit my heads even tho its not the right heat range for the setup it can give me info if thats the problem and I get to please the resistor plug god here lol..
But no change once I turn the noise filtering off it looses sync..
slow_hemi6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by slow_hemi6 »

How about that capacitor?
Find the Manuals up top under Quick links: Manuals. :RTFM:
Cheers Luke