Ms2 + add.Driver + Two bank + Semi-seq

All questions about MS2/Microsquirt/Microsquirt module. See also MS2/Extra manuals

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

turmil
MS/Extra Newbie

Ms2 + add.Driver + Two bank + Semi-seq

Post by turmil »

Hi,

I have an ms2 working additional drivers mod.

I will install it on a 4cyl 8 injectors.

4 injectors on bank A
4 injectors on Bank B

I want to know how to configure ms2 to work:

Bank A - Semi Sequential + Staged Bank B Semi-sequential

or

Bank A Semi-sequential + Staged Bank B Batch.

Regards!!
turmil
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Ms2 + add.Driver + Two bank + Semi-seq

Post by turmil »

Any hint?
I'm stuck until figure out.
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Ms2 + add.Driver + Two bank + Semi-seq

Post by racingmini_mtl »

Your setup is confusing. You mention bank A and B but you also say that you have additional drivers. With additional drivers, you should have 4 injector channels: A, B, C, and D (or 1, 2, 3, and 4 according to the documentation). You would need to put 2 injectors per channels and the primary would be channels A and B and the secondary would be channels C and D. Channels A and C fire the same cylinders when staging is on and B and D are together.

If your firing order is 1-3-4-2, channels A and C are for cylinders 1 and 4 and channel B and D are for cylinders 2 and 3.

As for the settings, enable sequential/semi-sequential, enable the additional injector channels and enable staged injection. This will assign the injector channels as mentioned above. You also need to set the req. fuel settings to 2 squirts/simultaneous to get the correct req. fuel value.

Jean
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum