Bosch wide band O2 calibration numbers

All questions about MS2/Microsquirt/Microsquirt module. See also MS2/Extra manuals

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

ken-r-mer
MS/Extra Newbie

Bosch wide band O2 calibration numbers

Post by ken-r-mer »

What numbers have others used to infill the calibration values for a Bosch wide band O2 sensor?
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Bosch wide band O2 calibration numbers

Post by racingmini_mtl »

Do you know that you cannot directly connect a wideband O2 sensor to the MS? You need a controller for that and then the controller is connected to the MS. The calibration values are dependent on which controller you choose.

Jean
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum
ken-r-mer
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by ken-r-mer »

I'm in the Tuner Studio MS v2.6.01. The EGO sensor in the AFR table does NOT have the Bosch wideband sensor listed. So at this time the EGO Sensor is blank w/ no values for Volts and AFR
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by racingmini_mtl »

Read my previous reply again.
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum
tryingbe
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by tryingbe »

ken-r-mer wrote:I'm in the Tuner Studio MS v2.6.01. The EGO sensor in the AFR table does NOT have the Bosch wideband sensor listed. So at this time the EGO Sensor is blank w/ no values for Volts and AFR
Check out some of the wideband controllers. Megasqurit/Microsquirt can't read just the wideband sensor itself.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wideban ... 66&bih=612
1985 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo MicroSquirted 367whp http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic ... 04&t=67324
DaveEFI
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by DaveEFI »

ken-r-mer wrote:I'm in the Tuner Studio MS v2.6.01. The EGO sensor in the AFR table does NOT have the Bosch wideband sensor listed. So at this time the EGO Sensor is blank w/ no values for Volts and AFR
That is because it is the make of wideband controller which determines the output voltage.
Rover SD1 3.5 EFI
MS2 V3
EDIS
Tech Edge O2
London UK.