I only changed the block size. Didn't remove card - it's been in the card slot for a year or more with no problems or errors. I only copy the data using TS.
I have had no issues with reading from the card. I downloaded a 64 byte log from Sunday afternoon, when all my logs showed at that time; changed the block size Sunday night to 128 byte and accessed the card today, Monday, after work. Only 2 logs showed: LOG0000 and LOG0001. I removed the card and checked the contents on my laptop and verified only 2 files remained on the card - at no time was an error reported.
Only strange thing is this morning's log, driving to work, wasn't on the card but the drive home log and the log generated while turning on the ignition to download the logs was there.
The card logging has been solid for over 2 years so it seems coincidental that it would suddenly initialize itself the day after I changed the block size.
I'll go through the motions tomorrow to reset back to 64 byte, create a few logs and then move forward again to 128 byte again to see what happens.