how to reload default eae tables?

For discussion of Phil Tobin's Tuner Studio software (Only about the tuning software itself, not about how to tune or firmware features)

Moderator: LT401Vette

weeblebiker
Master MS/Extra'er

how to reload default eae tables?

Post by weeblebiker »

changed my hardware, had big injectors 3" up stream from the valves originally, now I have appropriate sized injectors spraying at the intake valves so my eae tables are no where near appropriate, and the default starting point values would be a better starting point.
what is the best way to get the default values back in the tables?
v2.2 box, ms2, dual wheel, sequential ignition, staged injection, boost control, maf
'87 VW scirocco, 2L16V, TD0-14T turbo, itbs
grom_e30
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: how to reload default eae tables?

Post by grom_e30 »

could you grab the settings from the example tune that you get with the firmware download?
1990 bmw 320i daily driver with m20b25 ms3 sequential fuel, 380cc injectors, d585 coil near plug, home made cam sync, launch control, fan control, vss, homebrew egt logging what's next????
weeblebiker
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by weeblebiker »

yah,
was hoping for a way to import /export them like the ve and ignition tables
v2.2 box, ms2, dual wheel, sequential ignition, staged injection, boost control, maf
grom_e30
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by grom_e30 »

msqpart - Only used in the TunerStudio 1.16 and higher, this file type is of the same format as an msq, but used for saving subset of tune settings. In TunerStudio there is now a concept of "dialog settings", where when you have any tune dialog open you can select to save or load just the settings in that dialog. The msqpart extension is used to differentiate it from an msq which would contain all settings for that firmware.
i believe you can use this.
1990 bmw 320i daily driver with m20b25 ms3 sequential fuel, 380cc injectors, d585 coil near plug, home made cam sync, launch control, fan control, vss, homebrew egt logging what's next????
LT401Vette
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by LT401Vette »

Open your EAE settings dialog and open the default msq that came with your firmware using the File menu on the dialog.

File --> Load Dialog Settings

When using the "File --> Load Dialog Settings" on the dialog, TS only loads the settings in that dialog, all other settings are left alone even when loading a full msq.
Phil Tobin
EFI Analytics, helping to simplify EFI
Next Generation tuning software.
Supporting all MegaSquirt versions and firmwares.
http://www.TunerStudio.com
http://www.efiAnalytics.com/MegaLogViewer/
Support the firmware running your engine:
http://www.msextra.com/doc/donations.html
weeblebiker
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by weeblebiker »

figured you set up an easy way to do this
Thank you Sir!