Corrections and how to read the gauges?

For discussion of Phil Tobin's Tuner Studio software (Only about the tuning software itself, not about how to tune or firmware features)

Moderator: LT401Vette

nathanhardy
Master MS/Extra'er

Corrections and how to read the gauges?

Post by nathanhardy »

So I enabled clt to mat correction my car at idle see mat at 140ish and coolant reads 200 at open throttle mat drops to 100.. I figured my setting at around no air flow would be 70ish % and scaled down from their is that correct or am I understanding it wrong. Next how do I read my air density gauge and ego correction gauges on gauge values I set them so 0 is current value min is -100 and max is 100 the test are zeros... My air density read around 80 and ego reads 100 or close to... Does this mean they are correcting at high % or did I screw them up when I change them?? I thought my be table was closer then that lol
98 VW golf gti vr6 turbo 8:5:1 cr ported and polished full ferrea race valves train 276 cams custom short runner intake Borge 366 sx-e turbo forge wossner pistons, balanced rotating mass, limited slip 6 speed deka 750Lbs injectors on ms3pro completed AWD swap