phil weird update bug

For discussion of Phil Tobin's Tuner Studio software (Only about the tuning software itself, not about how to tune or firmware features)

Moderator: LT401Vette

nathanhardy
Master MS/Extra'er

phil weird update bug

Post by nathanhardy »

I'm sure its not you and probally my computer but anyway could use some help solving it. so when ts start it prompts me to update so I do ts then shuts down and I get a do you trust this program to change things I say yes then the ts say there is already a ts running do you want to bring it to fore ground I say yes then nothing happens... any thoughts?
98 VW golf gti vr6 turbo 8:5:1 cr ported and polished full ferrea race valves train 276 cams custom short runner intake Borge 366 sx-e turbo forge wossner pistons, balanced rotating mass, limited slip 6 speed deka 750Lbs injectors on ms3pro completed AWD swap
DeadStiff
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Re: phil weird update bug

Post by DeadStiff »

Some older versions of TS would get stuck updating. The easiest way to update is to download the installer again and run it. On some versions you could kill the extra java process and the update would continue.
MS3+X on 73 Karmann Ghia ignition only with LS2 truck coils firing in sequential, fuel next.
2333(103*70) Type 4 with DTM also sitting in living room just need exhaust.