EGO voltage logging

For discussion of Phil Tobin's Tuner Studio software (Only about the tuning software itself, not about how to tune or firmware features)

Moderator: LT401Vette

linzerl
Helpful MS/Extra'er

EGO voltage logging

Post by linzerl »

I am investigating a small mismatch in the voltage on the wire from the TechEdge Wideband controllor and what MS3 (1.3.4) reports the voltage. I am abt .1v out. The mismatch was a lot larger (0.3v) however interestingly reducing all the lag factors back to 100 helped.

I am able to set a gauge in TS to show Lamba Voltage (set Oxygen Sensor to Wideand Lambda and then connect a gauge to the "egov1" channel.

However I'd like to set this channel up so I can log it in Megalogviewer..and that's were I am stuck.

Any tips please?

Thanks
Brian H EFI
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: EGO voltage logging

Post by Brian H EFI »

I have attached a custom.ini file for you, once you fill in the outputChannel name and the field name you can use it to log ego sensor 1 volts.

Just open the file in a text editor and fill in the outputChannelName and the Logged Field Name then save the file and place it in the projectCfg folder in your project folder.
linzerl
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by linzerl »

Awesome..worked.

Thanks Brian..
sheek
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by sheek »

do i replace ourputchannelname with a name and logged field name?

i want to log o2 voltage as well but i keep getting an error

please explain for the coder impaired
Brian H EFI
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by Brian H EFI »

The outputChannelName gets replaced with the variable name that you want to log and the Logged Field Name is just that Field`s label. So for example in MS2Extra_3.3.3 the ego volts variable name is "egoV" so you would replace outputChannelName with "egoV".