[ts9092]charging issue,adc7,egt7&testmode

For discussion of Phil Tobin's Tuner Studio software (Only about the tuning software itself, not about how to tune or firmware features)

Moderator: LT401Vette

dee808
Helpful MS/Extra'er

[ts9092]charging issue,adc7,egt7&testmode

Post by dee808 »

2017-03-23_19_modified.msl

fast forward toward the ending.
where batt voltage drops to below 12.9. i noticed that adc7 and egt7 , their readings change drastically when the voltage drops.
what are these for? i did not configure them for any sensor so i do not know what the numbers mean. i am just guessing that this may have to deal with my charging voltage dropping at the end.

also please let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary that i should fix. or possibly what it could be.

also as far as test mode, when testing my intercooler fan, i noticed the aled and wled in testing , in which aled=wled in test mode and wled = aled in test mode. say if i/c fan relay control was on aled. when in test mode it would work when i toggle wled buttons and not the aled ones. and vice versa.

Sorry theres a link to file due to file being too big
Edit-spelling errors due to a slow touch keyboard
Last edited by dee808 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Efi Tuning Noob, so please go easy on me.
AE92 GZE'd 85 AE86 3dr(blue "cancer" pill)
ATS Racing 2.1 stroker GT3071R 92 MR2t t-top (red pill) DIYPNP w/5sgte in the works
"Nobody listens to Turtle"
slow_hemi6
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: [ts9092]charging issue,adc7,egt7&testmode

Post by slow_hemi6 »

adc7 and egt7 are the same thing. They are different names for the same analogue input pin. If nothing is connected to the pin then the analogue to digital converter on that pin just kind of spits out rubbish data because the pin is "floating".
Find the Manuals up top under Quick links: Manuals. :RTFM:
Cheers Luke