Help with AFR2 map trigger?

For discussion of Phil Tobin's Tuner Studio software (Only about the tuning software itself, not about how to tune or firmware features)

Moderator: LT401Vette

sgilbert1967
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Help with AFR2 map trigger?

Post by sgilbert1967 »

Follow this forum
with Tapatalk for Android

FREE - on Google Play
VIEW

Megasquirt Support Forum (MSEXTRA)
Support and discussion forum for Megasquirt 1, 2, 3, Microsquirt/module, DIYPNP, MSPNP2, MS3-Pro

Legacy MegaSquirt Forums: MSefi, MSextra, MS Success Stories, MS User Groups, MicroSquirt, MSgpio

Quick links: Manuals : Megasquirt info : Forum help page : Downloads

Search…
Search
Advanced search
Board index ‹ General ‹ Tuning
Change font size
E-mail friend
User Control Panel (0 new messages) • View your posts FAQMembersLogout [ sgilbert1967 ]
Help with triggering AFR2 based on TCU_TCC enabled?
Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Post a reply

Search this topic…
Search
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Help with triggering AFR2 based on TCU_TCC enabled?
Postby sgilbert1967 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:19 pm

Hey all,
I've installed a MS3 Ulti and MSv3 for TCU combining via CAN....

Currently when I drive off at a comfortable rate, the shift recovery cell ( say 58-62 kpa 1850-1950rpm) AND the cruise cells at 58mph with converter locked in are nearly identical....so how that affects me is, that to have a peak torque level AFR that doesn't have perceptible lean stall ( even slight) I need to drive off say in the 12.5-8 AFR range....well that puts me cruising at 12-5-8 @ 58mph locked....

I would simply like to trigger the AFR2 table based on best case the TCU enabled lock up...less desirable a mph range.....I can't figure out based on the AFR table built in drop down triggers how to do it, I'm new to TS and MS3...

any help is appreciated loving the system so far and that's high praise coming from a Holley Dominator ECU...This one little issue is one of the few conversion snags left...

thanks!!!
When I get back home I can upload my latest config...if needed....