Spartan lambda

This forum is for the discussion of other projects on Megasquirt/Microsquirt hardware that don't fit into any of the other forums

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

laminator
MS/Extra Newbie

Spartan lambda

Post by laminator »

Somebody knows what is the difference between spartan lambda sensor and spartan lambda controller?
Hey_Allen
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: Spartan lambda

Post by Hey_Allen »

The Spartan lambda controller has the controller circuit board hidden in the harness plug, the sensor has it in the sensor part of the plug. If you buy the controller you can replace the sensor if it dies. The Spartan sensor gets replaced as a unit.
Josh
-greasy fingered tinkerer
kjones6039
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by kjones6039 »

laminator wrote:Somebody knows what is the difference between spartan lambda sensor and spartan lambda controller?
FWIW..... I answered this identical same question on the other forum.

Oh well, the more often you post it, the better chance you have to get your question answered several times, I guess...........

Ken
1979 Corvette - 383 CID SBC w/ Holley Pro-Jection 900 CFM TBI, 4-85 lb lo-z injectors & Walbro 255 pump
MS2 v3 w/extra 3.4.2 Release
36-1, Delphi LS2/7 coils in wasted spark, driven by v2.0 logic board from JBPerformance
Spartan Lambda Sensor from 14point7
TinyIOX from JBPerformance
elaw
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elaw »

What I can never get my head around is, when people have a question about a vendor's product, why don't they just ask the vendor (or manufacturer)?

If I had a nickel for every time I saw a post asking "I just bought X's widget for my car, how do I install it?" on a car forum, where the poster had never bothered to contact "X", I'd be rich!
Eric Law
1990 Audi 80 quattro with AAN turbo engine: happily running on MS3+MS3X
2012 Audi A4 quattro, desperately in need of tweaking

Be alert! America needs more lerts.
JAM
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by JAM »

I am glad he added this product, pretty sure this is new since he updated the website(website was off line for a while), i bought a sensor mid last year and i dont recall this option .
I use the spartan lambda (sensor with integrated controller) and it works great so far. i like it much better then the past couple units i have used.
Manu
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by Manu »

elaw wrote:What I can never get my head around is, when people have a question about a vendor's product, why don't they just ask the vendor (or manufacturer)?

If I had a nickel for every time I saw a post asking "I just bought X's widget for my car, how do I install it?" on a car forum, where the poster had never bothered to contact "X", I'd be rich!
You too ? lol
I can supply, repair or upgrade Megasquirts in FRANCE.

https://www.megasquirt.fr
laminator
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by laminator »

elaw wrote:What I can never get my head around is, when people have a question about a vendor's product, why don't they just ask the vendor (or manufacturer)?

Hey_Allen replied my question as i need to listen, sometimes vendors hide information, thanks!
kjones6039
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by kjones6039 »

laminator wrote:sometimes vendors hide information, thanks!
I would submit, that is not the case at 14point7.com!

All of the information that you were seeking, on at least 2 different ms forums, is readily available on Alan's site. Nothing hidden there, IMO!

Ken
1979 Corvette - 383 CID SBC w/ Holley Pro-Jection 900 CFM TBI, 4-85 lb lo-z injectors & Walbro 255 pump
MS2 v3 w/extra 3.4.2 Release
36-1, Delphi LS2/7 coils in wasted spark, driven by v2.0 logic board from JBPerformance
Spartan Lambda Sensor from 14point7
TinyIOX from JBPerformance
laminator
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by laminator »

kjones6039 wrote:
laminator wrote:sometimes vendors hide information, thanks!
I would submit, that is not the case at 14point7.com!

All of the information that you were seeking, on at least 2 different ms forums, is readily available on Alan's site. Nothing hidden there, IMO!

Ken
Sorry for i cannot figure it out by my self, i promise i will never do it again, some people say: is better be a fool for a minute that for life.