MS3 roadmap for 2014

Testing and development of Megasquirt 3

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

jsmcortina
Site Admin

MS3 roadmap for 2014

Post by jsmcortina »

The main MS3 focus for 2014 is stability and ease of use.

The top priorities are developing PDF documentation and cleaning up the websites as necessary.

James
I can repair or upgrade Megasquirts in UK. http://www.jamesmurrayengineering.co.uk

My Success story: http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic ... 04&t=34277
MSEXTRA documentation at: http://www.msextra.com/doc/index.html
New users, please read the "Forum Help Page".
busher06
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: MS3 roadmap for 2014

Post by busher06 »

Great Idea,
Kudos to the entire team. You have a product to rival any in the market, so any help to the newbies climbing the mountain, will only make an already great tool, more attractive.
Thanks again to all.
Rickster
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by Rickster »

That would be awesome. Scattered documentation and being able to find what I need without getting mixed up with earlier versions would be a major improvement from my perspective (a novice)

While I was researching other offerings I stumbled across VEMS Tune. It is the tuning software used for the VEMS ECU. It had a really nice (read user friendly) graphical interface for setting up your toothed wheel/s. You might like to check it out and consider something along those lines for Tuner Studio? Just a thought.

Thanks,

Rick
CMac89
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by CMac89 »

I would even go as far as saying that something comparable to the manuals would be nice to see in TS to reference any problem one might have without needing an internet connection to get online while you're out tuning. Maybe even something that prompts you suggestions of what to change when viewing a datalog?
MS3Pro Ultimate
1994 Thunderbird SC
Fully Sequential, SVO Odd Fire V6
IGN-1A Coils - Brisk resistor plugs
12 magnet IW wheel (troubleshooting Holley 554-124)
Ford factory half-moon hall effect cam sensor
Using Dual Wheel non-missing tooth crank wheel strategy
Twin Turbo / TH400
DaveEFI
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by DaveEFI »

jsmcortina wrote:The main MS3 focus for 2014 is stability and ease of use.

The top priorities are developing PDF documentation and cleaning up the websites as necessary.

James
Excellent news, James. I've a feeling (or more like actually know) many are put off going down the MS route by the masses of out of date info. Things like Megatune being constantly mentioned and pics shown of it - even when the 'same' TS page is very different. And so on. But do realise what a vast task it is.
Rover SD1 3.5 EFI
MS2 V3
EDIS
Tech Edge O2
London UK.