Nissan / Infiniti vh45de cas on ms3x

Testing and development of Megasquirt 3

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Mudease
MS/Extra Newbie

Nissan / Infiniti vh45de cas on ms3x

Post by Mudease »

I have been reding the threads about the sr20 and rbxx cas but I have not found anything pertaining to the v8 cas. The vh cas is similar to the sr wheel with the exception of having smaller windows between the 4 different size windows (1 every 45 deg). Has anyone had success with this style wheel on ms3x? Would it be a total code change to add the ability to read the smaller windows or could it just be added to existing code. I would like to keep all of the oem sensors, cas and cop. I do not have the ms3 daughter card yet but i have successfully installed and tuned a ms2 on a Datsun 280zxt with EDIS and a mspnp on a 91 Nissan d21 with a turbo so I am not a noob to ms, just to ms3 lol. I havnt purchased the ms3 yet because I am still undecided mainly because of the cas issue any help is greatly appreciated!
Without turbos life is just not worth living.
Mudease
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Nissan / Infiniti vh45de cas on ms3x

Post by Mudease »

Upon more reading in the manual i saw that the opti spark is supposed to be the same as the nissan vh45. I am unsure weather it is the same pattern, this is the pic of the vh wheel.Image
Without turbos life is just not worth living.