Feature request.. naming logs

Testing and development of Megasquirt 3

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

jsimmons
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Feature request.. naming logs

Post by jsimmons »

Maybe there's a way to do this and I just don't know about it yet. Is there any way we can get the ability the name logs after we stop logging or after we finish downloading off of the SD card. I would like the ability to be able to edit the name of the log so I can put what the car ran at the track for a particular pass without having to go into the folder and manually renaming it. It would also be nice if we could save the tune in some way and attach it with the log without having to manually do it. Maybe making a new folder for every log automatically and saving the tune with it in the new folder?
nathaninwa
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Feature request.. naming logs

Post by nathaninwa »

I had asked for this some time ago and looking through TS the other day under data logging iirc it gives the option to name the log when closing now
Volvo 940, 2jzge, MS3Pro, daily
240Z, 2JZ, MS3Pro boost control
jsimmons
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Re: Feature request.. naming logs

Post by jsimmons »

nathaninwa wrote:I had asked for this some time ago and looking through TS the other day under data logging iirc it gives the option to name the log when closing now

I never noticed it. Most of my logging is done on the sd card so that may be why