Errors and warnings wueAnalRecommend

General support questions and announcements for MS3. See also MS3 manuals.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Carlos
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Errors and warnings wueAnalRecommend

Post by Carlos »

Hi,
after I had to leave my project stored away for nearly one year (again), I am getting on the road again now.
Unfortunately I had not finished it and have to recap now what I did and how things work...memory isn't getting better :)
My V8 fired up with some patience and I also had a great trip yesterday, logging data to improve Fuel table, so - I am on the road.

Tuner Studio and Mega Log Viewer are the latest versions, however when starting TS I get some errors and warnings, see attached jpg.

Anything I have to fix before I go into further idle PWM, ignition and Fuel Table tuning?

Thanks for any help (might bug you with some more questins while progressing... :D )

Carlos
Megasquirt MS-III, FW 1.3.0 20140305, JBperf I/O Extender FW 0.1.2, connected via Bluetooth to TunerStudio 2.6.14
MSD 6AL, MSD distributor, TWM induction - individual runners 48mm, Chevy V8 SB, Bosch injectors, crank triggered 60-2, Innovate LC-1
Carlos
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Solved ! Re: Errors and warnings wueAnalRecommend

Post by Carlos »

Today I did a fresh install of TS on a new Laptop, then transferred the TunerStudioProjects directory.
Then started TS and no more errors..
Hope thigs are OK though.
C.
Megasquirt MS-III, FW 1.3.0 20140305, JBperf I/O Extender FW 0.1.2, connected via Bluetooth to TunerStudio 2.6.14
MSD 6AL, MSD distributor, TWM induction - individual runners 48mm, Chevy V8 SB, Bosch injectors, crank triggered 60-2, Innovate LC-1