14point7 lamdakit

General support questions and announcements for MS3. See also MS3 manuals.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Yves
Super MS/Extra'er

14point7 lamdakit

Post by Yves »

I'm currently using innovate with a 0-5V output signal. I was thinking on installing several sensors in the exhaust to be able to adjust each cyl individually. Can a 14point7 be used with my existing 2 sensors or is there a possible issue with them working on the same system ?
kjones6039
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: 14point7 lamdakit

Post by kjones6039 »

Which sensors do you have currently?

If I understand correctly, The Spartan2 controller is compatible with both LSU 4.2 and 4.9 sensors. I suspect you can get a better/quicker answer by posting on the 14point7 forum.

Ken

EDIT: I have had excellent success with their controllers! Under any circumstances, they beat the hell out of any of the Innovate products I have used! Just my opinion of course!
Last edited by kjones6039 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
1979 Corvette - 383 CID SBC w/ Holley Pro-Jection 900 CFM TBI, 4-85 lb lo-z injectors & Walbro 255 pump
MS2 v3 w/extra 3.4.2 Release
36-1, Delphi LS2/7 coils in wasted spark, driven by v2.0 logic board from JBPerformance
Spartan Lambda Sensor from 14point7
TinyIOX from JBPerformance
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by racingmini_mtl »

They don't use the same calibration so that will be a problem. You should be able to program the Innovate controllers to use the same calibration but they likely won't have the same response time. That could cause other issues.

Jean
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum
Yves
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Yves »

racingmini_mtl wrote:They don't use the same calibration so that will be a problem. You should be able to program the Innovate controllers to use the same calibration but they likely won't have the same response time. That could cause other issues.

Jean
That was what I was thinking. So this means that I need the same controller for each cyl...
Yves
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Yves »

kjones6039 wrote:Which sensors do you have currently?

If I understand correctly, The Spartan2 controller is compatible with both LSU 4.2 and 4.9 sensors. I suspect you can get a better/quicker answer by posting on the 14point7 forum.

Ken

EDIT: I have had excellent success with their controllers! Under any circumstances, they beat the hell out of any of the Innovate products I have used! Just my opinion of course!
I currently have the 4.2 sensors.

Their forum seems not very active.
More so, the support on their website is rather limited.