Megasquirt Repairman

General support questions and announcements for MS3. See also MS3 manuals.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

69camaro
MS/Extra Newbie

Megasquirt Repairman

Post by 69camaro »

Is there anyone that can repair Megasquirt? I have another thread telling about the coms issues im having. I have sent a few emails to Peter Florence over the past week but he isnt responding. Is there anyone else?
Peter Florance
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Megasquirt Repairman

Post by Peter Florance »

69camaro wrote:Is there anyone that can repair Megasquirt? I have another thread telling about the coms issues im having. I have sent a few emails to Peter Florence over the past week but he isnt responding. Is there anyone else?
I thought I had answered all emails.

What's your first name?
Peter Florance
PF Tuning
81 BMW Euro 528i ESP Car
60-2 Wheel LS2 Coils, Low Z Inj
Co-Driver 1999 BMW E46 DSP car.
69camaro
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 69camaro »

I just received your email. I will be sending it tomorrow. thank you
69camaro
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 69camaro »

Are you a good tuner too? I will be looking for a dyno tune in spring. I will be willing to drive it to virginia from pittsburgh
Peter Florance
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Peter Florance »

69camaro wrote:Are you a good tuner too? I will be looking for a dyno tune in spring. I will be willing to drive it to virginia from pittsburgh
I like to think I am competent, and folks come back.
I do more low to medium HP cars, road race and auto cross. Most are less than 500
I used to have a tuning customer that trailered from your area to Virginia Beach He sold the car and got transferred.
So I'm guessing there isn't anyone in that area...
Peter Florance
PF Tuning
81 BMW Euro 528i ESP Car
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Paul_VR6 »

69camaro wrote:Are you a good tuner too? I will be looking for a dyno tune in spring. I will be willing to drive it to virginia from pittsburgh
Thats a hike! I get out to Pitt 1-2x per year if you have a local dyno you like.
-Paul
1992 Corrado SLC 3.6 VR6 11.38@120 - MS3 Pro Ultimate - Microsquirt I/O - Can EGT - Racepak IQ3s
kptuned.com - Megasquirting the World! Megasquirt Sales, Service, Tuning and More!
69camaro
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 69camaro »

Paul_VR6 wrote:
Thats a hike! I get out to Pitt 1-2x per year if you have a local dyno you like.
are you confident in higher hp cars? im looking to make 1000+ rwhp. it made 809rwhp on a mustang dyno but i was scared to take it beyond 10psi because i was tuning it.
Peter Florance
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Peter Florance »

I'm not sure the dyno I rent will take that.
Peter Florance
PF Tuning
81 BMW Euro 528i ESP Car
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Paul_VR6 »

69camaro wrote:
Paul_VR6 wrote:
are you confident in higher hp cars? im looking to make 1000+ rwhp. it made 809rwhp on a mustang dyno but i was scared to take it beyond 10psi because i was tuning it.
I will tune anything, though above 700-800whp there are big problems in getting the car strapped down tight enough to make traction consistent enough to make sure meaningful changes are being made. I like using a hub dyno at that level.
-Paul
1992 Corrado SLC 3.6 VR6 11.38@120 - MS3 Pro Ultimate - Microsquirt I/O - Can EGT - Racepak IQ3s
kptuned.com - Megasquirting the World! Megasquirt Sales, Service, Tuning and More!
69camaro
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 69camaro »

does anyone know who has a hub dyno near pittsburgh?
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Paul_VR6 »

I will ask around.
-Paul