ego over can

General support questions and announcements for MS3. See also MS3 manuals.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

grom_e30
Super MS/Extra'er

ego over can

Post by grom_e30 »

under ego data via can you have the option to select 'innovate format' but what exactly is the ecu expecting to receive? i have read this: http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/supp ... llog-2.pdf and understand how to decode the 6 bytes my lc1 spits out as a serial packet is it just a case of sending those 6 bytes over can bus to the ms3 when there is a msg request for them?
1990 bmw 320i daily driver with m20b25 ms3 sequential fuel, 380cc injectors, d585 coil near plug, home made cam sync, launch control, fan control, vss, homebrew egt logging what's next????
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: ego over can

Post by racingmini_mtl »

Actually, it is the Innovate raw Lambda value from word 1 (section 2.2 in that document) and not the whole Innovate serial format. It also assumes that the AFR multiplier is 14.7. Note that only the 0-1023 range is used.

Jean
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum
grom_e30
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by grom_e30 »

does the lc1 have to be set to out put lambda as opposed to afr
1990 bmw 320i daily driver with m20b25 ms3 sequential fuel, 380cc injectors, d585 coil near plug, home made cam sync, launch control, fan control, vss, homebrew egt logging what's next????
racingmini_mtl
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by racingmini_mtl »

grom_e30 wrote:does the lc1 have to be set to out put lambda as opposed to afr
No. Leave it in its default state.

Jean
jbperf.com Main site . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . jbperf.com Forum