m50 non vanos ms3x full sequential

General support questions and announcements for MS3. See also MS3 manuals.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

tylerlud
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: m50 non vanos ms3x full sequential

Post by tylerlud »

Checked fuel pressure it was good, so I decided to do a health check. Pulled the plugs number 3 was wet. Unplugged injectors and crank the engine. Who's got water gushing into their cylinder? This guy... pulling the head tomorrow to see how bad the damage it. Every 3rd revolution it pumps in which is weird. But it comes like a fountain. That's why it was rhymicly going lean on me... this sucks.
tylerlud
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by tylerlud »

so the stuff being pumped out of cylinder 3 was my fuel injector being hung wide open. put in a new set of injectors and it will not allow me to hit boost. as soon as it sees boost it cuts out full lean. as of right now I'm on AEM 340 intank pump, factory fuel filter, factory fuel rail/regulator, m3 injectors(new 1000ccs are in the mail) just to solve my dumping of fuel into the cylinder.my fuel pressure is right around 50 psi.

heres msq and datalog. its like theres a fuel cut but I cannot find any settings in the system to remedy what is going on. I have a billet fuel rail a fuel pulse dampener -8 an lines and fittings I'm waiting on a -8 filter and radium engineering fpr, everything minus the rail is radium and the pump is aem. :msq:
tylerlud
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by tylerlud »

All the charts were set up for 100kpa. Remapped to 400kpa making 20psi of boost now.