MS3 wiring help and ?'s

General support questions and announcements for MS3. See also MS3 manuals.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Troymx576
MS/Extra Newbie

MS3 wiring help and ?'s

Post by Troymx576 »

Hello
First post and I need some help with some wiring questions to start with. Thanks for helping in advance and I know these might be some noob questions.

Background info on the engine setup. 1uzfe twin turbo going in a superlite SCL with Quafe full seq 6spd lsd transaxle. I plan to go with 11psi to start with and then up the boost later when I rebuild the interals and rev nice and high.

Currently 1uzfe stock engine. 1000cc Injector dynamics, custom short runner intake, twin EFR turbos. MS3Pro ECU and 8' wiring harness.

Here are my questions. I am working on the wiring and think I have a good handle on it now, but have a few questions as I really want to try to use the full potential (switched maps, launch control, traction control, rad fans, intercooler fans control and oil cooler fans, ect)

Here are my questions and plan.

1-AC control
I plan to use the MS3pro to control the AC compressor, turn it on and off and also cycle it as needed. Which wires and what functions? It says idle up output to activate the AC compressor. Which one is this? (I have the MS3PRO). It is pin 14 white connector pwn/idle out 1? Also, is this a pull to ground switching from the MS3pro?

2-The AC control input to turn it on from a switch in the car. Which input is this? All my analog inputs are used and I am wanting to also have inputs for table switching and launch control.

3-Is there a way to configure any other inputs for analog? I also have oil temperature and trans temperature I would like to put into the MS3pro. I want to be able to control the oil cooler fan on/off as needed. I would like to have these temperatures inputted for data logging long term.

My plan is to have these inputs
TPS- White 9
MAP- white 12
MAT- White 10
CLT- White 11
O2 bank one WBO2 analog output- white 25
O2 bank two WBO2 analog output- white 19
Oil pressure - white 21
Fuel pressure- White 20
AC idle up input- ?
Knock 1
Knock 2
Crank sensor hall- white 6
Cam sensor hall - white 26
table switching -white 32
launch control- grey 20
front wheel speed sensor- grey 28
rear wheel speed sensor- grey 17
Grounds
12V Power

Outputs
8 fuel injectors
8 COP
Idle control stepper Grey 30-33
Boost solenoid bank 1- white 29
boost solenoid bank 2-white 30
radiator fan- white 1
Intercooler fans- white 2
Oil cooler fan- white 5
AC compressor cycle on/off - ? White 14
Can signals to AIM MXS Dash

Thanks for the help.
Troy

Here is a picture of the current setup in progress to get an idea.