AC wiring help Lexus is300

General support questions and announcements for MS3. See also MS3 manuals.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

3tc power
Helpful MS/Extra'er

AC wiring help Lexus is300

Post by 3tc power »

Hi guys
I'm doing some wiring on a is300 ms3x and we do not have the factory ecu. I'm wiring flying lead from scratch. I would like to get some ideas on how to wire up the ac compressor. What inputs and outputs are you guys using? Do i need to wire to the pressure switch as well?

Thanks in advance guys
Attachments
ac pic.png
ac pic.png (60.94 KiB) Viewed 404 times
MegaMicra
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: AC wiring help Lexus is300

Post by MegaMicra »

I have used Nitrous1 as the idle-up output to my AC relay coil-ve and Tableswitch as the idle-up input which is connected to my pressure switch. That way if the pressure is too high/low the compressor will not run.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
3tc power
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by 3tc power »

MegaMicra wrote:I have used Nitrous1 as the idle-up output to my AC relay coil-ve and Tableswitch as the idle-up input which is connected to my pressure switch. That way if the pressure is too high/low the compressor will not run.

So referring to the diagram above i can wire the Nitrous1 to the Blue wire (pin2), and Tableswitch input to the (Y/L) wire on the pressure switch? Or do i need a 12v source for the pressure switch like a relay?
MegaMicra
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by MegaMicra »

My AC is a very simple system compared to yours. Before I connected anything up to the MS3X I tested it first by grounding the AC wires I was going to tap into to make sure it worked correctly. I'm sorry I can't help any further.

3tc power
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by 3tc power »

MegaMicra wrote:My AC is a very simple system compared to yours. Before I connected anything up to the MS3X I tested it first by grounding the AC wires I was going to tap into to make sure it worked correctly. I'm sorry I can't help any further.

ok thank you for your input. i appreciate it.