Ms3pro evo Coyote wiring help

General support questions and announcements for MS3. See also MS3 manuals.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

techno
MS/Extra Newbie

Ms3pro evo Coyote wiring help

Post by techno »

Hello! Please help with the coyote connection. I learned the manual, but I'm afraid of something to burn and do not really understand what channels to feed the sensors by their type. If someone has a similar connection experience and you will not be difficult to make the wiring diagram, I will be very grateful. Or tell me, there can be a suitable connection scheme for me from the manual
KAT PWR
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: Ms3pro evo Coyote wiring help

Post by KAT PWR »

which components are you concerned about wiring up? honestly, a quad cam motor with variable valve control is not an easy motor to wire up for a novice, but Im curious if you can run it with MS and would like to help you.
wes kiser
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Ms3pro evo Coyote wiring help

Post by wes kiser »

KAT PWR wrote:which components are you concerned about wiring up? honestly, a quad cam motor with variable valve control is not an easy motor to wire up for a novice, but Im curious if you can run it with MS and would like to help you.
MS3 firmware supports coyote 4 cam VVT. I did one with a gold box plug and play a year ago. Worked great.
86 Rx-7, swapped to 2.3 ford turbo (BW EFR 6758), ms3/ms3x sequential fuel /waste spark, ls2 coils
88 Tbird 2.3t, Microsquirt Module (PIMP), TFI ignition