Looking for a way to bypass CCCI module

General support questions and announcements for MS3. See also MS3 manuals.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

TroyKreft
MS/Extra Newbie

Looking for a way to bypass CCCI module

Post by TroyKreft »

I'm looking to go to COP & was wondering if anybody makes a plugin adapter to allow the cam, crank & knock sensor to pass thru the CCCI connector. This way i don't have to run new wires to the cam & crank. And it would convert the signals to what the ECU is expecting.

I'm using a DIY's Buick Grand National PnP mega squirt & IGN1a coils.

Trying to use stock wiring & sensors, just trying to maybe add an adapter to take place of the CCCi module to feed the signals thru to the ECU.

I also have the CCCI connector & an enclosure, if there is no other options, to put electronics into, but I would need to know how to make the circuit.

Also, would be interested in what the "Ignition Settings\Ignition Options / Wheel Decoder" & "Ignition Settings\Dwell Battery Correction" settings would change to, to make this work? I think I can figure out the ignition assignment & order.

I also, posted this question on another forum, so this link is just for reference, but I didn't come up with an answer there:
https://turbobuick.com/threads/looking- ... st-3872088
Attachments
2019-06-01_09.49.28.msq
(272.54 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Buick GN Building: 250ci, champ aluim heads/champ ported, BGC intake ported by champ, E85, 160lb inj, comp 218/212 hyd roller, Precision 6870cea BB 4bolt, PTC non-lock, Janis trans, 1350 yoked shaft, liq intercooler, ATR header & exhaust, MS3 Pro ECU w traction control, HRparts rear suspension