Ms3x q16 driver help!!!

Ask questions about DIY board assembly issues, fault finding and testing. (Covers all Megasquirt versions and board.)

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

87lsx10
MS/Extra Newbie

Ms3x q16 driver help!!!

Post by 87lsx10 »

Boosted 5.3 LS full factory engine sensors, pre turbine injector, boost control, boost by gear(speed), launch control, anti lag, traction control, cooling fans, knock sensors, Bluetooth, MSDROID gauges, etc

I am under the impression that I do not need to install this for LS coil packs. When running all that I have planned do I need to do something with this output to make it available for another use or will the ms3x card provide me with enough?
Matt Cramer
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Ms3x q16 driver help!!!

Post by Matt Cramer »

It doesn't look like you need to set this pin up as an output with the features you list.
Matt Cramer -1966 Dodge Dart slant six running on MS3X
87lsx10
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 87lsx10 »

Thanks! Also one more question. It says test the TSEL for 0-5v before fitting the processors. I did that and got .01-.02v is this okay? 0-5v seems like a large range. After reading the instructions 10x I plugged in the CPU and nothing got hot and all seemed okay just double checking before I start with the ms3x board.
Matt Cramer
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Matt Cramer »

Just make sure it hasn't somehow gone OVER 5 volts - that can damage the CPU. 0 to 5 volts is the range of output voltages that won't damage anything.
Matt Cramer -1966 Dodge Dart slant six running on MS3X