MS2 3000GT

Ask questions about DIY board assembly issues, fault finding and testing. (Covers all Megasquirt versions and board.)

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

iceminion
MS/Extra Newbie

MS2 3000GT

Post by iceminion »

My goal is to get a stock 3000GT running on megasquirt 2 v3.0. No PWM injector drivers or direct coil control. Just a basic setup so it runs.

I have a working MSII with a V3 mainboard, completely assembled as per megamanual. (i need to remove r30?)

I loaded up the most recent MSEXTRA firmware, but now I don't know what to do next.

I did the DSM CMP and CKP mod. (attached is a diagram of how I did it.)

I do not see anywhere online how to configure Spark C. and there is no place in tunerstudio to select "spark C" Seriously. where is "Spark C enable" and what pin is it on the board?

I spent hours looking for answers but there is nowhere on the internet covering megasquirt for 3000GT's

Thank you.
prof315
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: MS2 3000GT

Post by prof315 »

For starters don't use the megamanual. Use the build instructions in the MS2 V3.0 hardware manual. See the Quick links at the top of the page. For a 6 cylinder wasted spark ignition You would choose LED's and wasted spark in the Ignition Options settings and 6 cylinder in Basic Load settings. D14 will drive spark A, D16 Spark B and D15 Spark C.
Linfert Performance/321 Motorsports
SCCA 2019 SM National Champion Crew Chief
SCCA 2023 FP National Champion Tuner/electrical engineer
100s of MS systems built installed and tuned
Support the developers!