Transducer in Spare ADC....bouncy reading?

Ask questions about DIY board assembly issues, fault finding and testing. (Covers all Megasquirt versions and board.)

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

BlueCuda
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Transducer in Spare ADC....bouncy reading?

Post by BlueCuda »

Hello, Just getting my stuff wired up and I fired up the MS to see if what I had done was reporting back ok since this was a new install for me and the car. Everything was working ok except my transducer i installed for my fuel pressure logging. Its a 0-5V sensor(cheap one) and it appears to read the correct reading on my dash when I have the pump running, but when the pump is off(i even released the pressure to make sure) the reading bounces around some. Its a 0-100 sensor but I am only currently using it for 0-10 since I am going ignition only at this time(MS3X) where should I start looking? I plugged it into my other transducer on my oil pressure and it still does the same thing. Thanks for helping this newbie.
BlueCuda
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: Transducer in Spare ADC....bouncy reading?

Post by BlueCuda »

I wanted to say thanks for NOT responding to this lol, forced me to dig a little deeper and I figured it out. It was my 0-5V setting for my transducer got it all lined out.