Custom code compiling issues...

Ask questions about DIY board assembly issues, fault finding and testing. (Covers all Megasquirt versions and board.)

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

iuri.c
MS/Extra Newbie

Custom code compiling issues...

Post by iuri.c »

Hi, I'm working on a project at my university in Brazil and we're building a vehicle. We intend to use a custom version of the MS2 Extra firmware, but I'm having troubles with makefile and/or cygwin installs and stuff. I'm not really sure if I've installed everything correctly, but the code won't compile.

What I have tried:
The 2010 and 2012 versions available in ms2extra.com/tools/ , I've also downloaded and did what the README file said, but not sure if worked :roll:
I did change the makefile from m9s12x to m68hc11 a bunch of times
Tried changing the code from makefile, but didn't get much better results
apprearently the problem happens at line 47.

I'm guessing the problem is in installing the files, because I've used the downloaded the 3.2.5 firmware from MS2/Extra in the website and yet it woudln't compile.

Hoping to have help soon~

PS: to install stuff I've downloaded, extracted into S12x-20101109, built it, ran the tar.gz anyway, redownloaded cygwin for packages (GCC, make, tar and binutils), got tools.tar.gz extracted by cygwin at both C:\ and the makefile directory. Only couldn't do much about newlib,...

also the engine won't power the car directly, and we're working on a control system by lambda control and spark advance, so don't mind the ****ed up tables at MSQ file :)
iuri.c
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Custom code compiling issues...

Post by iuri.c »

was installing stuff in the wrong dir, it worked now, :yeah!: :yeah!: