Board assy for 4age 16v ae86

Ask questions about DIY board assembly issues, fault finding and testing. (Covers all Megasquirt versions and board.)

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

4ageftw
MS/Extra Newbie

Board assy for 4age 16v ae86

Post by 4ageftw »

So I bought a megasquirt 2 with 3.0v board and its mostly complete. It came with the lcd kit, ignition driver board and rx7 daughter board that supports dual inputs for ignition but wont be using them for now.

The inputs were tested and working so I just soldered the output transistors etc since the guy didn't. It seems to be missing few things still like the led and drivers for it. I would also like to know what I need to do exactly like soldering jumper wires, mods etc to run my 4age 16v motor. If theres anyone here that has a ms2 installed on the stock 4age and willing to share the pinouts and pics of the board, please post them.

I also need to make a harness adapter so i can use factory harness.

Im just beginning on this standalone ecu stuff and would like to learn to tune it once I get the wiring sorted out. The ms site is so confusing so anyone thats willing to share links on what I need to read, please post them.

I want to get the stock motor setup to run good before I go ITB setup and coil packs later. For now I just want to delete the maf and use the onboard map sensor while not touching the harness.

Here is a pic of it, Im going to meet up with the guy tomorrow to see what else he forgot to give me.

Here is the ecu pinouts, I dont have A/C or electronic speed sensor.