94-95 Mustang GT DIYPNP setup

Ask questions about DIY board assembly issues, fault finding and testing. (Covers all Megasquirt versions and board.)

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

95ponymobile
Helpful MS/Extra'er

94-95 Mustang GT DIYPNP setup

Post by 95ponymobile »

I assembled my DIYPNP for my 95 and thought I would post the Excel sheet with some updated connector/adapter board connections. It's for a stock TFI ignition with the CCD/remote mount ignition module. I had my timing set to 15. The appropriate settings will need to be made in TS for the cooling fan operation. My setup is stock block, Trick Flow TW heads, Cobra intake with ported lower, E303 cam, 24lb injectors with pressure at 32lbs, dizzy with MSD, and longtubes. I set mine up to run alternating banks and with two O2 sensors or widebands so I made the extra connection inside the unit for the second O2. Just connected it to ADC2. I also have launch control enabled and going to PE1. These extra connections aren't in the setup sheet. The car already runs better with just a few drives and idles pretty decent too all with no widebands (on the way). I'm really impressed and happy with the final product. I have yet to find out wether it will fit in the stock location and have heard it may and there may even be information about it here but I haven't looked. Anyway good luck and feel free to use this anyone.