Introducing RealDash

For discussion of other tuning and logging softwares

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Re: Introducing RealDash

Postby edgedj » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:11 am

Thanks for the speedy response. It might just be that I'm not firing it up in the right sequence, I'm seeing what it'll be like in the dash and plugging the charger in by hand in parallel with the key. I think in a real world where it's a relay that fires with the key it might be there after the bluetooth adaptor is back up and sending data so might not miss like you say.
edgedj
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Postby Suprazz » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:49 pm

I didnt find a way to display generic sensor inputs? Is it hidden or it's missing?
Best looking and most advanced CAN-bus gauge
Toyota Supra 7MGE, 7M-GTE and 1JZ-GTE Plug and play ECUs: http://www.perfecttuning.net
Serial to Bluetooth or Serial to WiFi
DIYAutotune Canadian, EFI Source and ECUMaster reseller!
Suprazz
Master MS/Extra'er

Postby janimm » Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:34 am

If ini file is imported, they should appear in "ECU Specific" category. Drop me an email if there is any problems. I'm just about to release 1.2.9.
janimm
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Postby edgedj » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:08 am

One observation would be that RealDash appears to me to be compelling and robust enough to deserve its own category on this forum. It's a bit hard searching for information when everyone is diligently posting information under 'Introducing RealDash'. I think it's grown up enough for a dedicated section?
edgedj
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Postby piledriver » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:50 pm

edgedj wrote:One observation would be that RealDash appears to me to be compelling and robust enough to deserve its own category on this forum. It's a bit hard searching for information when everyone is diligently posting information under 'Introducing RealDash'. I think it's grown up enough for a dedicated section?

Agreed.

Tested and bought it tonight, very easy to set up or modify an existing dash, and connects and resumes with absolutely no shenanigans on my Samsung Galaxy S8 via BlueTooth, may try it via USB/serial, hoping I can still use BT audio at same time.

Makes me want to install a large tablet for a dash.

Trevors been off the forums since June, so I hope you reconsider adding the ability to tune to RealDash.
Always doing things the hard way, MS2 sequential w/ v1.01 mainboard, LS2 coils. 80 mile/day commuter status.
piledriver
Super MS/Extra'er

Postby edgedj » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:27 pm

piledriver wrote:[Makes me want to install a large tablet for a dash.

My thoughts exactly, I've had this Aluminium 2mm plate laser CNC cut from a CAD drawing and not sure if you can see but the tablet sits in a recess above the stereo and the tablet will be the only instrument on the dashboard. Just four switches, one ignition switch and a stereo.

20171121_230818722_iOS.jpg
20171121_230818722_iOS.jpg (767.4 KiB) Viewed 158 times
edgedj
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Postby janimm » Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:19 am

We have a Black Friday weekend sale for RealDash full version activation. 50% off from normal price.

http://facebook.com/realdashapp
http://instagram.com/realdashapp

If you have been thinking about getting a full version of RealDash, now is an excellent chance!
janimm
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Postby Nigep » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:42 am

edgedj wrote:One observation would be that RealDash appears to me to be compelling and robust enough to deserve its own category on this forum. It's a bit hard searching for information when everyone is diligently posting information under 'Introducing RealDash'. I think it's grown up enough for a dedicated section?

Agreed !
Nigep
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Postby Buelliholic » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:58 pm

+1
Buelliholic
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Previous

Return to Other tuning /logging software