How to rescale VEtable from req.fuel 9.1 to 6.6

Tuning concepts, methods, tips etc.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Meguiars
Helpful MS/Extra'er

How to rescale VEtable from req.fuel 9.1 to 6.6

Post by Meguiars »

Hi, i have a VEtable 12x12 that is setup for req.fuel 9.1, I have some 465 Injectors so im running at 6.6 Req.fuel.

How do i rescale the table down to the correct values in the VeTable? i tried to increase the whole table with 38% but that did'nt wotk out to well.

Or is there anyone that can do me that favour and rescale it for me? The best was if it was rescaled to 16x16 VeTable. but not nescessary since the 12x12 Table is well proven table for l28et.

Here is my .Msq with the settings and the current VeTable, i also add just the VeTable.msl and a Screenshot.
VEtable.jpg
Since we cant upload .msqpart files, feel free to make changes in the Stock.msq file and repost it if you know how to make the changes/rescaling to the VE table.

Thank you guys.
billr
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: How to rescale VEtable from req.fuel 9.1 to 6.6

Post by billr »

Have you tried it with the VE table not re-scaled at all? If the 9.1 was correct for those injectors and tune, and 6.6 is correct for your injectors, and dead-time was-and-is set correct for the two different injector types, then the VE table should remain constant.
BigLou240sx
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by BigLou240sx »

Exactly what bill said. I'll only add that both msq files need to be set the same regarding incorporate afr table on or off as well (and if on, afr target tables need to match as well).
1990 Nissan 240sx / SOHC KA-T / DIYPNP
Meguiars
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by Meguiars »

Thanx, this was taken from a tune downloaded from Hybridz the latest tune from a member called cygnus. Many newbies has used this map with pretty goof feedbacks, but ill se in his map that he has set the deadtime to 1.100ms and 0.05ms Volt. and this is on some 440 high imp, injectors. And that is far away from what i got, just to make an comparison: i have 465cc high. imp and deadtime at 0.603 and 0.100ms delay/V. Maybe that is because many doesnt know theyr dead times on newbulid, so they are going with the default settings in the Tunerstudio. im not saying the deadtimes in the tune that i downloaded is wrong, what do i know about that.

Just my thoughts, or am i way out there.

Merry christmas to ya all.