Tuning concepts, methods, tips etc.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

pkm123
Helpful MS/Extra'er

accel enrichment not responding to changes

Post by pkm123 »

2014-07-14_21.15.56.msl
2014-07-14_21.47.56.msq
I have changed the tpsdot acceleration settings, but the megasquirt seems not to accept the changes. It seems to only use the original default settings. Am I doing something wrong? Please look at my tune and the Log file and help me reduce the "pumpshot"
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: accel enrichment not responding to changes

Post by elutionsdesign »

What values won't change? I went into your tune and had no problems making changes. Your accel time is less than the taper time, just set the taper time to zero for now. Your accel time is also quite short, your log file did show overfueling but at one spot it did swing back the other way because of the short time. I'd lessen the added fuel and increase the time to 0.7-0.8 seconds.
Graduate of EFI University.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
kaeman
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by kaeman »

when you changed the settings, did you remember to burn them to the ecu, I cant remember if accel enrichment requires a power cycle, but either way when you make the changes and load them into the ecu. just power cycle the ecu...and all will be fine with the world.
64 el camino, 383 SBC, 11.7 to1 CR, accufab tb/rhs intake, 44lb injectors, trick flow heads, xr292r solid roller cam, belt drive camshaft, dry sump oil system, 2400 stall, turbo 350, spooled 9 inch, strange axles, 3.89 gears, dual wideband, full sequential fuel/cop, MS3x using 1.4.1 code.
pkm123
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by pkm123 »

Thank you. I'm making the suggested changes.