sbc 383 60# injectors fuel only MSQ

Tuning concepts, methods, tips etc.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

noboostnogo
MS/Extra Newbie

sbc 383 60# injectors fuel only MSQ

Post by noboostnogo »

Does anyone have a similar msq file handy that you could upload? I have a sbc 383 stroker with 8 60# hi z injectors on ms2x running fuel only.The car used to turn on idle and rev up just a bit rich @ operating temp about 6 months ago, i finally got around to messing with it and i guess i hit something and now its all messed up . I am still getting a tach signal and the car turns on with some carb cleaner in the TB but im not getting a pulse to the injectors. I am running a digital programmable msd box for ignition fuel pressure is ~43psi.
sbc 383 stroker
8.5:1 comp.
victor jr intake
elbow to ls style 90mm tb with gm iac
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: sbc 383 60# injectors fuel only MSQ

Post by elutionsdesign »

Better if you post up your tune and a log file of it trying to run.
Graduate of EFI University.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
kaeman
Master MS/Extra'er

Re: sbc 383 60# injectors fuel only MSQ

Post by kaeman »

post your msq and we will gladly take a look to see what might have accidentally been turned on or off..
64 el camino, 383 SBC, 11.7 to1 CR, accufab tb/rhs intake, 44lb injectors, trick flow heads, xr292r solid roller cam, belt drive camshaft, dry sump oil system, 2400 stall, turbo 350, spooled 9 inch, strange axles, 3.89 gears, dual wideband, full sequential fuel/cop, MS3x using 1.4.1 code.