Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

norzilla
MS/Extra Newbie

Autotune not updating - Aprilia RSV Mille & Mircosquirt

Post by norzilla »

Aprilia RSV Mille - Autotune not updating maps
Postby Norzilla » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:36 pm

Hi All,

I have been playing with the autotune fn on my Microsquirt v2 running 3.83 code after a long spell with the fn turned off. ( with earlier code versions I was finding that it was not saving properly on engine shut down and I was losing the whole map and bike would no longer run. very bad when you are out for a ride in the country) Now with 3.83 I am finding that even after an hour or more of riding there are no changes to the maps. At least it is not losing the whole map!

I have read the manual and made an number of changes to the setup parameters of the autotune and ego fn and still no updates on the maps.

I have attached the latest msq if anyone care to take a peak?

Also as a side note, last time I rant the bike on the dyno in RAM update setting with manual burn of changes I was gaining about 2hp per power run, getting to 120hp at the roller with the dyno at 800m altitude. I think there was still more to be had with more runs but the dyno spendometer ran out of coins.....

What I am really trying to achieve now is ridability on the road.
Aprilia RSV 06022017 v1.msq
Any help or insights appreciated.
Thanks
MustangMike
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: Autotune not updating - Aprilia RSV Mille & Mircosquirt

Post by MustangMike »

I was unable to check your msq with the lite version of TS here at work but I had a similar situation where "communication" tab setting had the "data rate" set to 1 sample per second. Phil responded and it should be around 15 for usable data for TS to be able to autotune.

"Try increasing the Data rate under the Communications menu to at least 15/sec"
my thread http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic ... 22&t=64880
MS-III 3.0, MS3x
65 Cobra Daytona FFR, Terminator 4.6 4v, TKO 600
grom_e30
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Autotune not updating - Aprilia RSV Mille & Mircosquirt

Post by grom_e30 »

op your appear to be running the b&g firmware, this forum is specifically for the msextra version of the firmware
1990 bmw 320i daily driver with m20b25 ms3 sequential fuel, 380cc injectors, d585 coil near plug, home made cam sync, launch control, fan control, vss, homebrew egt logging what's next????