CLT/MAT blend curve

Tuning concepts, methods, tips etc.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

ollykiwi3
Experienced MS/Extra'er

CLT/MAT blend curve

Post by ollykiwi3 »

Hi
I understand the basic theory behind this, and can see how it works but my question is:
1)-Is the airflow part of the curve(x axis) an actual reading from a mAF sensor, or is it a theoretical one?

i can see the floating dot on the live graph when running, but I dont have a MAF sensor, so will this curve still work without one?
If so, then i just apply the help tips to shape the curve( some blend at low flow, to none at high flow)

If not, then how do i deal with heat soak, and lean hot restart issues like some others are having. i have read all the posts related to this, so i have some ideas, but i couldnt find anything relating to my first question about the actual curve operating function.

thanks
AC COBRA ,302H.O, 33lb inj, 70mm throttle,TFI ign, AFR 165 heads, X303 cam, MS2Extra 3.3.3
ol boy
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: CLT/MAT blend curve

Post by ol boy »

It's from RPM x MAP. This is a close approximate to airflow.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
306 SBFord, Torquer II EFI intake, 60 lbs injectors, 8 LS2 coils, VS Racing 7668 turbo, 4R70W, MS3x fw1.4 w/built in trans controller.
ollykiwi3
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Re: CLT/MAT blend curve

Post by ollykiwi3 »

great. thanks for that. it clears that up.

if any of the users that posted previous threads about tuning this curve could provide updates or helpful advice on direction or how to approach tuning this curve it would be great.

ive read all the posts from previous and some of you were in the middle of it, but lots of unfinished posts, so just wondering if some of you had more/better progress to pass on.

cheers
AC COBRA ,302H.O, 33lb inj, 70mm throttle,TFI ign, AFR 165 heads, X303 cam, MS2Extra 3.3.3