AFR data not logging correctly

Tuning concepts, methods, tips etc.

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

darkstar42
Helpful MS/Extra'er

AFR data not logging correctly

Post by darkstar42 »

This is SD card logging, AFR and EGOcor are NOT making sense, when i log with a laptop those values are fine
kaeman
Master MS/Extra'er

Re: AFR data not logging correctly

Post by kaeman »

it might help to post the msq, Check your sd card settings, and which fields you are allowing to record, it seems of to show the .3 or .4 afr, could that be lamda readings on the sd card? Maybe one of the guys with more experience can help here I have never seen this before. what vehicle engine combo is this?
:msq:
64 el camino, 383 SBC, 11.7 to1 CR, accufab tb/rhs intake, 44lb injectors, trick flow heads, xr292r solid roller cam, belt drive camshaft, dry sump oil system, 2400 stall, turbo 350, spooled 9 inch, strange axles, 3.89 gears, dual wideband, full sequential fuel/cop, MS3x using 1.4.1 code.
darkstar42
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by darkstar42 »

this is a Audi s3 2.0l Garrett gt3582
here is the .msq, i also included a log via laptop, a bit more of the story....i usually log via laptop but i was with this car on a awd dyno, did not have my laptop, but while logging with dudes laptop as we would get into the revs the screen would freeze and then catch up , it would do that a couple times. so recently while on my dyno my laptop was doing the same thing, i posted a log of that-its attached to this post, and this particular run was well over 8000rpm, so i decided to sd log- which i'm new to- but to my surprise i get all my 9000 rpm but junk afr data.

i was thinking my next move would be to update firmware i'm running 1.4.0 i do believe
jsmcortina
Site Admin

Post by jsmcortina »

I've seen historically where the SDcard log fields get mixed up. Try removing all of the fields and then re-adding them.

James
I can repair or upgrade Megasquirts in UK. http://www.jamesmurrayengineering.co.uk

My Success story: http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic ... 04&t=34277
MSEXTRA documentation at: http://www.msextra.com/doc/index.html
New users, please read the "Forum Help Page".
darkstar42
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by darkstar42 »

Jsmcortina,
thanks for the tip, thats seem to of fix the issue, i'll do a few pulls in the next day or so to really verify but i made a quick log and it seems to have the correct data, i have one more issue the coolant temp gauge is stuck at 180, unplugged the sensor no change, i also put a random resistor directly in the plug and same no change, i'll make a new post as well. Thanks again!

James
My name is james as well.