Msdroid samsung tab2 usb won't connect help please

Use and development of MSDroid tuning software on Android

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Rss2daz
MS/Extra Newbie

Msdroid samsung tab2 usb won't connect help please

Post by Rss2daz »

Hi there I've just downloaded the app onto my samsung tab2, my ECU is ms2 . It's a Boostmonkeys gen 8 ECU. But is ms2 based. The ECU isn't a serial connector it's usb so my original cable from the tablet connects straight into the ECU usb lead then press connect and it just says connecting . It won't recognise my ECU. Please will someone help cheers Daryl
MegasquirtBug
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: Msdroid samsung tab2 usb won't connect help please

Post by MegasquirtBug »

Rss...,

Read this. It should solve the issue.

http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic ... 36&t=55344
1970 VW Beetle with 2109cc turbo with MS-II v3.0, wasted spark with MSD coilpack, dual table, launch control and 3.88 tranny. Anyway, runs great can't be more reliable than this. All done by me...:) t03 running 48lb. Injectors, Intercooler, W/M injection at 15psi for now.
Rss2daz
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Rss2daz »

Hi mate. Thanks. So your saying to upload the 3.3.2 firmware delete all the ini files and put this one in and hit connect and hopefully it should work . ATM I've got 3.2.5 but doesn't seem to like it may try to delete the ini files except that one and try again first cheers
MegasquirtBug
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by MegasquirtBug »

Rss...,

If you do not want to delete them just create a new folder and put the ini's in there for testing purposes. I don't think you have to update to 3.3.2 for this.
1970 VW Beetle with 2109cc turbo with MS-II v3.0, wasted spark with MSD coilpack, dual table, launch control and 3.88 tranny. Anyway, runs great can't be more reliable than this. All done by me...:) t03 running 48lb. Injectors, Intercooler, W/M injection at 15psi for now.
ol boy
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by ol boy »

The old 3.2.5 ini file may work as is. I'd have to find one and open it up to see what in it.
306 SBFord, Torquer II EFI intake, 60 lbs injectors, 8 LS2 coils, VS Racing 7668 turbo, 4R70W, MS3x fw1.4 w/built in trans controller.