MSdroid Can't display can data

Use and development of MSDroid tuning software on Android

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

280GE 1JZ
Helpful MS/Extra'er

MSdroid Can't display can data

Post by 280GE 1JZ »

Hi,

Its been a long time since the last time I used MSDroid. I love the new look. Just installed it yesterday and updated the working version today. lol.

Anyway, I found some glitch with MSDroid. My hardware is MS3pro with pre1.4alpha5 and MS GPIO with JAmes Transmission code028. I can tune and set my transmission parameters but It can't display the CAN Data. Such as Speed, Trans temp, Selector, Actual Gear, etc. I took some screenshot.

In Pic #3, the gauge name overlapping if I change the gauge source.

I just found an error report. I'll attach the screenshot in another post. Thanks.

Doddy
280GE 1JZ
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: MSdroid Can't display can data

Post by 280GE 1JZ »

This is the error report I mentioned previously. Thanks.

Doddy
Trev16v
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by Trev16v »

Thanks for raising this and for the detailed screenshots and information. This is just an acknowledgement that I shall get into this soon as I work through various issues.
Golf MK2 G60 Syncro with 16VG60 on MSNS-E

MSDroid :: MegaSquirt tuning on Android

280GE 1JZ
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by 280GE 1JZ »

Hi Trev,

I just updated msdroid. Now it displays 3 percentages instead of 2 in the previous version. The 3rd is loading the TCU ini. But when I try to connect to ecu it crash right when it synchronize with TCU. I use James transmission software. I don't know how to attach files using tapatalk. Do you have email address so I can send the tune and ini filea? Thanks.

Regards,
Doddy