Tunes Not Saving

Use and development of MSDroid tuning software on Android

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

AbeFM
Super MS/Extra'er

Tunes Not Saving

Post by AbeFM »

I'm not sure where to start on this, but I've been trying to tune the idle on my car.

There's an issue with a page of settings missing, already covered I think. The problem I AM having is.... I change the numbers, I hit "burn".... then nothing. I assume it works.

When I turn off car, and a day later turn it back on, bluetooth reconnects and there's a firmware mismatch. My old settings will be in there. I don't know if it's MSDroid not saving the new settings or the burning not happening, but I suspect the later. Last time I *think* I loaded settings from ECU and they were back to the old values, but either it's not burning (MS3Pro beta firmware) or the tunes aren't being automatically saved when burned.

Both of those should happen - tuning takes a lot longer when you have to memorize the settings and reprogram each time. :-)

If there's something you want me to send or test, let me know.
-Abe.
2000 VVT Miata turbo, MS3Pro

Contact me if interested in a MS-II 2nd gen NB Miata PnP board.
AbeFM
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Tunes Not Saving

Post by AbeFM »

This is still an issue. I recently upgraded to release code (1.4.0 Ms3PRO) - and I still get "tune doesn't match" every time I connect.

Is there anything I can do to help quash this bug?
2000 VVT Miata turbo, MS3Pro

Contact me if interested in a MS-II 2nd gen NB Miata PnP board.
Trev16v
Master MS/Extra'er

Re: Tunes Not Saving

Post by Trev16v »

Abe, could I trouble you to send me the debug_log.txt immediately after this next happens please?

Thanks! Trev
Golf MK2 G60 Syncro with 16VG60 on MSNS-E

MSDroid :: MegaSquirt tuning on Android