MSDroid pre configured dash?

Use and development of MSDroid tuning software on Android

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

arran
Master MS/Extra'er

MSDroid pre configured dash?

Post by arran »

Hi all,

I've recently installed both MSDroid and Shadow Dash. I paid for the licensed version of shadow dash. Comparing the two apps, MS Droid has more capability relating to the ability to tune. Shadow dash however comes with three dash screens that are good. I'll pay for the pro MS Droid if it is of benefit but at AU$22 it is a bit much to throw at an app as an experiment.

Is there a library of dashes available for MSDroid so I don't have to reinvent the wheel and spend hours configuring when the community has likely already done a great job of this?

Apologies in advance if thus already exists somewhere, had a quick search if the forum and could not locate

Thanks
Arran
RX7 Series 2 13B Turbo. Megasquirt 3 with 3X Expander and V3 CPU. Firmware 1.4.1
Knock module, twin EGT, real time clock, WBO2, full sequential fuel and spark
http://web.aanet.com.au/arran
Trev16v
Master MS/Extra'er

Re: MSDroid pre configured dash?

Post by Trev16v »

Hi Arran,

I currently have large improvements to the dashboards in development, which includes a better selection of pre-configured dashboards and far better gauges. I've put a massive amount of work into this, so it'll definitely make it to a release; however, I'm unable to commit to exactly when it will become available because tend to be tied up with support and essential fixes.

Regards,

Trev
Golf MK2 G60 Syncro with 16VG60 on MSNS-E

MSDroid :: MegaSquirt tuning on Android

VLC-05L
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by VLC-05L »

arran wrote:I'll pay for the pro MS Droid if it is of benefit but at AU$22 it is a bit much to throw at an app as an experiment.
I use MS Droid on my phone and on my tablet as a dash. I don't have the full version, but considering how useful the standard app is, I'm happy to pay the $22 to upgrade. The extra gauges and what not is a bonus!

That said, I was wondering how many uses the purchase gets? Will it work on all my Android devices Trev?
CB70 12V 3cyl 993cc Daihatsu | MS2X Sequential Fuel and Spark | Flex Fuel Launch Control | Raspberry Pi Dash
arran
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by arran »

Thanks Trev, I'll keep an eye out for the new version
RX7 Series 2 13B Turbo. Megasquirt 3 with 3X Expander and V3 CPU. Firmware 1.4.1
Knock module, twin EGT, real time clock, WBO2, full sequential fuel and spark
http://web.aanet.com.au/arran