Use and development of MSDroid tuning software on Android

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

puntogt4
Helpful MS/Extra'er

MS droid lost every project created

Post by puntogt4 »

MS droid lost every project created,
we have two licensed PRO msdroid
this happen on my and in a tablet of a friend of my!
usually the new project "resist" for short time when application restart the new project is gone!
also at the first start the pro logo is missing, some time at the second restart it come back
the maun problem is the msdroid delete my project and always use the project demo insted my project
is possible to fix this?
many thanks
Francesco
Fast Only Rolling Down
Trev16v
Master MS/Extra'er

Re: MS droid lost every project created

Post by Trev16v »

Hello Francesco,

If you look inside the /MSDroid/Projects directory on your device (using a file manager app, such as Solid Explorer for example) can you still see all of your projects in there?

Trev
Golf MK2 G60 Syncro with 16VG60 on MSNS-E

MSDroid :: MegaSquirt tuning on Android

puntogt4
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by puntogt4 »

on that folder there are only demo!! on tablet of my friend, on my If I create more folder project
msdroid open it but look into setting and tune are stil the same of one project, demo
is like msdroid going to read a standard project also if I open a different project

Francesco
Fast Only Rolling Down
Map63Vette
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by Map63Vette »

Have you recently installed an SD card? I had a similar thing happen after putting an SD card in a new tablet I got for Christmas. I had installed the program prior to inserting an SD card. I opened it up to show a coworker the gauge setup I made and couldn't find my project either. When I went looking in the file explorer it appears my tablet had moved some stuff over to the SD card for some reason, like it was formatting it and setting it up for use. There is an MSDroid folder in both the system memory and on the SD card now, but only one had my project folder in it. You might check and see if you can find another copy of the folder on your device. I have no idea why it did this, but I think it was device related for me at least and not program related.
1967 Dart 5.7 Hemi swap running MS2/Extra