Remote Tuner Available

Post here if you are seeking local tuner assistance

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

ffr3247r
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Re: Remote Tuner Available

Post by ffr3247r »

Send me a PM or email dac@wctel.net with pricing.
66 Mustang Turbo 6.0 LS on MS3X 80lb Deka injectors Tunerstudio Ultra and MS3 1.5.1
dragbug
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by dragbug »

I could probably use some help getting this dialed in. Email is dragbug@gmail.com.
1966 Mustang Fastback
302 HO,Trick Flow TW 170 heads, Headers/dumps, MS3
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM's and emails sent.
Graduate of EFI University.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
vw_golf
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by vw_golf »

Hello - Can you give me an idea what your costs are. Trying to tune a 2 L 16v VW with ITB, 12.5 compression and big cams. Currently working on Alpha-N but probably should be ITB.

Gary
9mil
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 9mil »

Interested in a little setup help- I'm almost there but need the finishing touches to the base settings and a little timing/ data logging. Can use remote tunning if best.
635csi with gt35r turbo
Ms2 with boost control
All the normal stuff

Phil400@att.net - pricing info please!
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Email sent.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
charofire
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by charofire »

Im looking for some tune help as well. I sent a PM to your user. Thanks
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

zacamil7525
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by zacamil7525 »

I need help tuning my ms1 16v turbo setup. Can you give pricing info please.
94_cobra
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by 94_cobra »

he is helping me with my tune right now, ill post back with final results
roadtech
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by roadtech »

I have a dyipnp d56 89 5.7 TBI K1500 GMC I have built. The base maps are in an older revisions and do not load properly. Do you have a base load I could use to get started. I am using turner studio. I can also allow you remote access to the PC I am tuning with. Would you be interested in assisting.

Sandy
94_cobra
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by 94_cobra »

94_cobra wrote:he is helping me with my tune right now, ill post back with final results

Although he was patient and had a fairly quick email response, I felt that I should have got a more refined tune. Maybe i was spoiled by the quality of previous help. The car started and idled and that was his base tune. Maybe if I paid for the next step it would have been better, but all in all I was happy with the car starting and idling. If you dont have a local megasquirt tuner im sure he can definitely help you out.

Austin
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

I certainly apologize Austin if there was a misunderstanding, from the options I offered I understood that you wanted me to prepare your base file for tuning. Tuning is a process that optimizes the performance and driveability, the base file is a solid foundation on which to begin tuning. Without the solid foundation you can certainly never get the car working the way you'd like and it is important to note that you are different and your motor is different than any other out there, even two motors with exactly the same components will ultimately arrive at different timing and fueling requirements for optimum performance. That is why the better term for the process is calibration, you essentially calibrate the motor for the given fuel quality and the idosyncrasies of the operator.

But I do applaud your desire to learn the process yourself and I see you're getting quality help with your latest challenge. http://www.msextra.com/forums/viewtopic ... 01&t=57405

5.0Thunder
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by 5.0Thunder »

1990 5.0 302 turbo with MS2 V3.57 PNP. Please PM or Email htgomez09@gmail.com. I'll need some help.

Thanks
1990 Mustang: MS3Pro Gen 1, 306ci, 72mm turbo, 80lb inj, 36-1 + Cam Sync + D585 coils, World heads, TFS1 cam, GT40 intake, auto, Speed Density
1987 Mustang: MS2v3.57, direct coil control, MSD VR Dizzy, SBE, Weiand 174,190cc heads, F303 cam, TBI w/ (4) 160lb inj, GT500 MAF
Jordz2222
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Jordz2222 »

Mk1 golf 1.8 20vt. Looking for a base tune to get it running properly. My email is joralexander1@gmail.com If you could send me an email that would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Jordan
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Emails sent.

Fatvod
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Fatvod »

Hello elutionsdesign, I posted a while back about some tuning help. Sorry I never got back to you! My miata will be coming out of storage in a few weeks and I was hoping to get some remote tuning done. Would you be able to refine my idle as well as take a look at the current maps? My idle is a sore point for me, I just cant wrap my head around getting a smooth idle. Is that something you can do remotely? Would you do this via a remote desktop session? Or would I send you previous logs and you would poke around those?

Thanks!
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

JollyJackal
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by JollyJackal »

Looking for a quote for remote tuning

Asellstech@gmail.com
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Email sent.