Remote Tunining and Traveling Tuneer DC to NYC

Post here if you are seeking local tuner assistance

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Remote Tunining and Traveling Tuneer DC to NYC

Post by Paul_VR6 »

KPTuned is proud to start offering tuning services again after a short hiatus. In addition to our complete line of MS ecus, PnP wiring solutions and startup support, we can now set up remote tuning services or travel appointments along the east coast of the US.

With over 10 years experience with Megasquirt systems, we have the knowledge to make your project a success. We have tuned from twin cylinders to ten, from high revving NA engines to maxing out the MAPDaddy.

We can offer street tunes, as well as full dyno tunes with one of our partner shops or the dyno of your choice.

Drop us a PM, or email and kandpperformance at gmail dot com or call 610-248-six four nine zero today! KPTuned.com
-Paul
1992 Corrado SLC 3.6 VR6 11.38@120 - MS3 Pro Ultimate - Microsquirt I/O - Can EGT - Racepak IQ3s
kptuned.com - Megasquirting the World! Megasquirt Sales, Service, Tuning and More!
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Remote Tunining and Traveling Tuneer DC to NYC

Post by Paul_VR6 »

Will be around Raleigh NC around Dec 9th and can make time for locals.
-Paul
1992 Corrado SLC 3.6 VR6 11.38@120 - MS3 Pro Ultimate - Microsquirt I/O - Can EGT - Racepak IQ3s
kptuned.com - Megasquirting the World! Megasquirt Sales, Service, Tuning and More!
BMWManiac
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by BMWManiac »

I'm in Aberdeen, MD. Once I get my new exhaust manifold, I'd like to setup a final dyno session to get this car making the most power and operating efficiently. I have a decent street tune at this time, and a stable ignition table for being in boost, just not dialed in. Can you message me if 1) there is a shop near by that you would use and 2) what your rates are for dyno tuning.
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Paul_VR6 »

Pm sent!
-Paul
frechem
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by frechem »

I need your help in Los Angeles.
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Paul_VR6 »

New remote pricing posted on the site today at KPTuned.com

http://kptuned.com/2016/01/18/new-suppo ... g-pricing/
-Paul
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Paul_VR6 »

Booking remote tuning from mid July onwards. Pm or email kandpperformance@gmail.com

Will be available for track tuning in July-Sept at Atco, Cecil and Capitol.
-Paul
toodee
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by toodee »

Need remote tuning for a 89 Mustang 5.0 with a Kenne Bell with a custom air to air intercooler set up. Can you do that remotely? I have the PiMP stinger system that uses TunerStudio for tuning.
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Paul_VR6 »

Doing remote tune via email nightly, and live via teamviewer by appointment only. Email kandpperformance@gmail.com for details!
-Paul
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Paul_VR6 »

Should finish up my whirlwind travel early November, booking Nov 9-Dec 31 now.
-Paul
Paul_VR6
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by Paul_VR6 »

Been awhile since we have updated here. Available most nights and weekends for remote tuning sessions and in-person appointments by request. Get in touch by PM, phone 610-248-649zero email kandpperformance@gmail.com or visit us at kptuned.com
-Paul