Post here if you are seeking local tuner assistance

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Remote Tuner Available

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM's sent.
Graduate of EFI University.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
Bobbed_yota
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Bobbed_yota »

Hi I'm new to the community and new to mega squirt I'm waiting for my computer genius to finish assembling my board so I can set it up I have a very highly modified 22re. And will need help setting up the tune. I'm in Sacramento California. Do you still come out this way I tried to PM you but I couldn't find the link. Please pm me or something so we can talk about it.
540i VF
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 540i VF »

Do you prepare bolt on harnes for m62b44tu?
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

I can build a harness for anything, I do not offer a pre-made harness for your application however.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
drivesa5
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by drivesa5 »

PMed
Miyata1.6turbo
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Miyata1.6turbo »

Aloha, I wanted to know if there is a way to get help with live tuning through the zoom app on pc? i never used it for tuning but the zoom app lets the person I'm on a meeting with to control my laptop and also able to chat so if you want to try and see if we could do it we can try it and see if it works? All we have to do is be online at the same time and i think i can open my program and share my screen and allow you to take control and you would be able to see what my car is doing. now im not sure it will work but ive used the zoom app for other things and it lets the person im chatting with in a meeting share my screen and then allow him to make corrections to a form or something that needs to be changed so i dont see why it wouldnt work for the tuner studio program. now we both would need internet connection so if i had to drive while any adjustments have to be made then i dont know if my hotspot will keep up but we could try it and i live in hawaii on kauai and i dont understand how to tune my '90 Miyata 1.6 Turbo and i let my bro try but its running like crap so i gata get this tuned soon so if you can help please let me know if we try and it does work im willing to pay for the help. i never look for free help unless told that its free or a favor. i guess the easiest way to get connected is by phone so my number is 808-634-6782 and my name is Ave i hope that i will get help cause i know my car has good power as it is now with it running as it is but i know for sure it will be way beter with a good tune in it and im running the MSPNP2 i think. anyway i guess all i can do is wait and se if i get a response thanks for your time, Aloha ,,Ave
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Aloha Ave, I'll try and call you later today.

Itsababysupralol
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Itsababysupralol »

Hey I've got one for ya . I drove a car I bought off craigslist home from flordia and it's running a little rough. It's on different gas and elevation all the way here in Idaho and I can't find anyone here to tune my car. Any help is appreciated I had one shop waste my time already with it . It's a 1993 sc300
email: nic_clapier@yahoo.com
Phone: 2084127050
Shoot me a call or text or email whatever you prefer if it's up your alley I'd love to get her running back to where she was in one swoop if I can
Thanks for your time
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Email sent.

Willysjeepguy71
Helpful MS/Extra'er

Post by Willysjeepguy71 »

Hello. I am interested in your services. I have a tune where my Jeep runs well except for two issues. I run from sea level to 8000 ft and have to rescale my VE table once at altitude(baro correction is off). Also, I usually have to use starting fluid to start the Jeep when cold (no iac contributes to this) I have plans to add the dual map sensors and iac(3 wire not stepper) I would like help tuning so my Jeep starts right up cold without using starter fluid and also be able to drive from sea level to high altitude without having to pull out my laptop and tune the engine. Thanks Ryan

MS1
029y4
Fuel only
Odd fire v6 with gm tbi
Attachments
2018-02-06_17.09.31.msq
(45.81 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Jindakwa
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Jindakwa »

Am in Kenya and am looking for a remote tuner. I have converted my NA bmw e34 535I into a turbo charged motor and need help in tuning.

email - jephindakwa@yahoo.com
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Replies sent.

107merc
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by 107merc »

I need assistance setting up Tuner Studio for my application. Way to many conflicting views on the support forums
Thanks.
rskr2018
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by rskr2018 »

Hello, I am in need of a tuner. Cant seem to find anyone here locally in LV.
Lets just say, I don't need a new set of bracelets while me and a buddy try to tune on the streets.
I have MSPNP Gen2. I am somewhat familiar with what everything does and how it operates. Still need help with tuning and a whole lot of work cold start.
I've been trying to use the VE Live as well as WUE Live, but they aren't very much help.
Platform: 1994 Toyota pickup 22RE

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM's sent.

ssnoitall
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by ssnoitall »

Hello, I purchased a truck with a ms3, it ran great for a bit. have made lots of repairs and changes and was able to make the adjustments as needed until head swap. Now I'm in need of some serious help this is my daily driver.
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

107merc
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by 107merc »

107merc wrote:I need assistance setting up Tuner Studio for my application. Way to many conflicting views on the support forums
Thanks.
Scott had my car running in an hour. Should have contacted him 18 months ago and saved myself all the aggravation.
Looking forward to playing with it myself knowing I have a good tune to go back too.
swhite
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by swhite »

Looking for an online tuner. Car starts and kinda idles. Need someone who knows stuff :)

MS3Pro
E30
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.