Remote Tuner Available

Post here if you are seeking local tuner assistance

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

Turbo93Cobra
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Remote Tuner Available

Post by Turbo93Cobra »

I have a MS PNP w/ Tuner Studio and VE live and need some help getting my 93 Twin Turbo Cobra running. I tried to get a decent road tune on it last year but ran into electrical gremlins that sucked up all my free time so I never finished it. That was the second year trying to get it going after completing a 3 year build project taking the car from stock to where it currently sits. I have 2 kids and a third one on the way on top of a home renovation project so I have little free time. My combo is as follows:

93 Mustang Cobra
Sportsman Block/Forged Internal 347 cid (302 based)
185cc ported Twisted Wedge Cyl Heads
FTI Custom Turbo Cam
Ported Holley Systemax Intake Manifold
Accufab 75mm T Body
Twin Votech T-Rex Fuel Pumps, Aeromotive Boost Sensitive Adj FPR, Billet Rails and Filter, Twin Factory/-8 Feed lines, -6 Return, 72 lb/hr low imped injectors
MSD 6A ignition, Screamin Demon Coil, Summit Billet distributor, Livewires and Autolite 3923's gapped at 0.035"
Magnaflow 2.5" SS Catted X-pipe + Custom 2.5" SS Catback w/ Flowmaster 2 chamber mufflers
Incon Twin Turbo Kit w/ twin GT-28R's
MMR TKO900 Tremec 5 spd manual Trans, Spec Stg 3+ Clutch, Billet Flywheel, Alum Driveshaft
Built 8.8 Rear End w/ Moser 31 spline Axles, FRPP 31 spline Posi, 3.55 FDR
MegsaSquirt PNP + Innovate LM1 Wideband

This is a street car. I intend to keep boost low (8-10 psi). Below is a link of the car running while tuning last year. It runs rich at idle. I did my best to lean it out but never quite got the tune right. I was able to pedal it around the block once last year with it bucking like mad. I thought I may have had a fuel delivery problem due to varying fuel pressure but ensured there are no kinked lines and no junk in the fuel system (purged it a few times). Since fixing the electrical gremlin (turned out to be a fried alternator wire), I started it up once. I want to get back and re-establish base timing since I messed with the distributor end of last year to try and improve how the car ran. Beyond that I could use some help with the tune. I'm in the Detroit area if it matters. Please let me know your rate.

http://s858.photobucket.com/user/Elemen ... html?o=123

Thanks,
Andy
Element116@comcast.net
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Contact made.
Graduate of EFI University.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
Buckles
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Buckles »

I need help with cold start idle on a 1991 Miata with a 2002 engine swap, MS3Basic, and some other tweaks. Can you PM me what you can do and how much? I can give you car details in PM. Thanks!
elior77
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by elior77 »

Hey, I can help MS users with there tune, PM me.
97 1.8T DIYPNP Seq Inj
http://megamiata.blogspot.co.il/
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

elior77 wrote:Hey, I can help MS users with there tune, PM me.
Start your own post please, don't ride mine.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
elior77
Experienced MS/Extra'er

Post by elior77 »

Sorry.
97 1.8T DIYPNP Seq Inj
http://megamiata.blogspot.co.il/
585AW11
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 585AW11 »

hello would love some help dialing in my tune before the dyno. PM me if your not overwhelmed. thanks.
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

wrap.
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by wrap. »

I've had my MS3 installed since 2012 and have spent most of that time dealing with all sorts of issues; cold/hot start, idle, drivability, injector setup, etc. In the beginning I was more than happy to attempt sorting things out myself but as time went on it was no longer fun, and just became frustrating. So I came on here recently looking for help and found Scott, a days later my ECU was on it's way to him. After he rectified some issues, made me a VR conditioner, the ECU was back in my hands along with detailed instructions. Once everything was properly installed, I sent him some data logs and it was off to the races. Scott made adjustments to the tune based on my data logs and I had a new car...what a difference. :yeah!: The car is so much better in every aspect, I mean not only does it start, run and drive better but it also feels more powerful, WOW!!!. I actually enjoy driving the car once again, my only issue is not finding Scott sooner. Thank you. :D
Don
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Don »

Hello, I am needing help with my old school, previously a turbo basket case,VW sand rail. Ms2extra, 48 lb injectors,turbo, 36-1 VR crank trigger 1915.

Thanks
1988 RX7 Turbo sand rail. 80mm Billet TB, 4) 48lb Accel disc injectors, Stock coils, MS3x V3.57, MS2/Extra w/ knock module. 10 PSI boost w/ T04 Turbo, LC-2 O2 controller, Home built Intake Manifold, fan cooled oil & intercooler, Bus 5-rib 002 Trans w/ close ratio gears, 4.86 final drive.
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Contact made.

black85ptype
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by black85ptype »

hi i have an 83 celica supra 2.8l set on 10lbs of boost im using 285cc injectors im currently living in yelm washington i need a base map for my car please contact me asap im running ms2x firmware
Rick8282
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Rick8282 »

Wadae11
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Wadae11 »

Looking for quote for basic map file possibly remote tuning

wadepersons@yahoo.com

Engine/Transmission/ECU
• 2.0 ABA Full Rebuild (Bored/Decked/Balanced)
• 83mm Forged Pistons
• 2.0 16v Head Port/Polished Rebuilt with 3 angle
• Autotech Cams
• Autotech HD Valve Springs
• Autotech Adj Timing Gear
• Autotech headers/high flow cat
• 1.8T Injectors
• BBM Fuel Rail
• Eurosprt Plug Wires
• BBM Block Off Plate (oil breather)
• Custom Hyabusa ITB Setup/Customer Intake Mani
• Diesel Starter
• 50mm Velocity Stacks
• O20 Aug Trans W Bolt/Peloquin 80% Kit
• Paratron Mega Squirt (fuel/spark) Setup MS2 v3.57
• Innovation LC-2 Wideband
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Contacts made.

carlmx72
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by carlmx72 »

I have a (ms2e v3.0 board, latest firmware) 86 Toyota Cressida 5mge with 7mgte turbo and 440cc injectors. I have had the car running and driving (in a parking lot) but after wiring in the factory IAC stepper motor as a 4 wire GM style the factory 24/2 distributor pickups are loosing sync. The engine will start, but rev to 1300rpm then loose sync and drop to 0 then back to 1300. Over and over. I am near Portland Oregon. Thanks.
1986 Toyota Cressida wagon 5m-gte
water to air intercooler
stock turbo parts off 1987 Toyota supra for now
JoelBear
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by JoelBear »

I know you're busy... I read the posts using ms2extra 90 talon tsi awd. While my car runs and drives fine it's rich on idle idles rough when in boost she pulls like a rocket I have a tuner but he has a full time job and I haven't seen him since april we got no where with the tune. My maps are all over the place and megasquirt is far more advanced than ecm link help
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM's sent.

63 Bug
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 63 Bug »

Hi,

I've got a Subaru 2.5 with TD05 turbo, I've got it running and idling (badly) so would like a price for remote tuning please

Its on MS2/Extra

Thanks
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.