Post here if you are seeking local tuner assistance

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Re: Remote Tuner Available

Post by elutionsdesign »

Replies sent.
Graduate of EFI University.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
tenshi
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by tenshi »

Hi! Trying to configure the 5.7 LS1 motor in stock without turbo. At these settings it starts and works normally, but there are problems. Maximum rpm reached 4500 and there is a loss of synchronization. Please help with my setup! Or maybe write a new msq for this motor for a cash consideration. Email: freedom_omg@mail.ru
Thanks for answers/ Alex
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Email sent.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
Prestonwood24
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Prestonwood24 »

i have a 97 240sx with the mspnp2 i could ues some help getting it running ka24det
Prestonwood24
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Prestonwood24 »

hello i have a 97 240sx with mspnp2 i can start the car with effort but will not idle. engine is ka24de with crower stage 2 cams, cp flat top pistons, eagle rods and 750 injectors, and turbo . any help would be great and thanks
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

metoo69
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by metoo69 »

I'm in need of tuning help on a 5.3 with s485, stage 2 cam, holley hi ram intake on pump gas. I have it up and running and have some street driving on it, but still needs some help.

Thanks
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

wharfedale
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by wharfedale »

Looking for some help with an st170 engine running ITBs. Car runs pretty well but doesn't idle. Really looking for somebody to look through my settings and advise on improvements. Cheers.
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

Halo2prime
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Halo2prime »

Hey man. I just put megasquirt in this 87 MK 3 Supra, and I'm looking for a base map, startup map, or maybe just some guidance. I've bored this motor to 84mm, and shaved the deck and block. The final Compression ratio is around 9.56:1. Eagle rods and Wiseco pistons. I've added a GM MAF sensor, and removed the AFM. I'm going to be using the stock distributor system for a timing signal, but I bought the IGN1A smart coil, which I'm having MS controll. The injectors I'm using are the factory, 290 cc/min, low impedance injectors, run through the resistor block that came on the car. The resistance is 4 ohms per channel, with my injectors wires in batches of two. If there's any other info you need, let me know. Thank you!

Halo2prime@gmail.com
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

email sent.

aus370
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by aus370 »

Hi . I'm interested to see if your services can help me with my tuning . mostly cold and hot starts and WU . Engine is a stock 6.1 Hemi , with efi source gold box ms3 . I reside in Australia. email adunnett01@gmail.com
77 Valiant ute , 6.1 hemi ,904 TF , ms3 gold box
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Email sent.

rt338b
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by rt338b »

I have been trying to tune my 5.3 turbo car and have had success with it running but I would like more help to make it better.
Thanks Rick
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

Calspecial
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Calspecial »

Latest Tune I have tried.msq
elutionsdesign, I hate to bother you, but can I get you to take a look at the tune I am trying and not having any success. This is my first MS system and I really have no clue at this point what I am doing. This is an MS3X that I am working with.
This is in a boat with the following build.
Chevy 350
24lb Injectors (Batch Fire)
2005+ Ford blade MAF/IAT
GM 1 Bar MAP Sensor on the intake
GM HEI small cap with 8 Pin module
1 Coil
GM 4 wire Stepper IAC
GM TPS

Here is what I am seeing. The fuel pump is not turning on, but in test mode it works. I don't know if the injectors are even firing, but I have got it to fire for just a second a few times.
I am thinking that I am missing something in the tune. If you could take a look over my file and let me know what I have done wrong. If you could give me a tune that would at least get me started I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.
Chuck
bluecoupe22
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by bluecoupe22 »

Can you email me at brockkeeton@hotmail.com trying to pm you and won't let me, wanting to discuss a remote tune
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Calspecial, I need a datalog to see what the ECU is seeing. Bluecoupe22 I sent an email.

Calspecial
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Calspecial »

Here is my data log. This is from when I attempted to start it.
2016-08-06_16.12.18.msl