Remote Tuner Available

Post here if you are seeking local tuner assistance

Moderators: jsmcortina, muythaibxr

elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Remote Tuner Available

Post by elutionsdesign »

I've been building, installing and tuning Megasquirt systems for five years, located in Bellingham WA USA but I've helped guys tune via email all over the world. I've done sports, 4X4's, DD's, dyno tuning for power, dragstrip tuning and tuning for economy. Happy to help! I also build custom harnesses and work on Halltech, FAST, Electromotive and other equipment including modification and repair.
Graduate of EFI University.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
Locost7
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Remote Tuner Available

Post by Locost7 »

2014-03-10_17.50.19.msq
I'm in need of a little help. I have a Toyota 20V Corolla in a Lotus 7 replica running MSII Extra PCB 3. Always been running way rich but now it's over the top. Only have about 375 miles on it. I had made some changes that only made things worse so I loaded a MSQ that it did run ok on. Now it's displaying bad TPS symptoms.

Have a registered version of Tuner Studios but this is all over my head.

Would appreciate your help!

Larry Jackson
Seattle
mbnlwj3@gmail.com
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Email sent.

I build, repair, install and tune Megasquirt systems in North Dakota and beyond!
NWABrewer
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by NWABrewer »

Hi,
I have inherited a 280ZX with a MegaSquirt system installed. I am way over my head and could really use some help.

Would you mind sending me your email, and I can get you some specifics about the setup.

I would appreciate it,
Sean

sabanstorm@gmail.com
Fatvod
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by Fatvod »

I would love some help getting my tune perfect! Its a 1992 mazda miata.

Thank you :)
carlanderson93
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by carlanderson93 »

Hi, I've got a modified 74 BMW 3.0 CSI which is now a 3.5 with a hot cam, wasted spark ignition, etc.... I also just installed the MS 2 EMS at my mechanic's endorsement. I really need some help getting things straightened out there. It runs but it is not even close to road ready. There are a couple of issues (poor idle, not starting initially, poor throttle response) but nothing I don't thing someone with your experience couldn't figure out rather quickly.
I know you'll need a copy of my msq file and perhaps a data log. I just need to know what engine specs you need to know to make informed decisions, if you're interested in taking on the project and an estimate of cost to do the work. You can contact me at oilcan93@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time!
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Emails and/or PM's sent.

nathanhardy
Master MS/Extra'er

Post by nathanhardy »

What is your cost and have you worked on vr6 vw's?
98 VW golf gti vr6 turbo 8:5:1 cr ported and polished full ferrea race valves train 276 cams custom short runner intake Borge 366 sx-e turbo forge wossner pistons, balanced rotating mass, limited slip 6 speed deka 750Lbs injectors on ms3pro completed AWD swap
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

duweeee
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by duweeee »

Do you have an email address I can email you at?
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

NordicKitsune
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by NordicKitsune »

i need some help, im just south of you in Portland OR
1973 Volvo P1800 with a B20 (volvo not honda) motor, converted from D-jet to MS2extra
starts and idles ok but not great, will not rev past 1700rpm ish, stationary or under load.

attached are the MSQ and a datalog
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

PM sent.

maverickh1l
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by maverickh1l »

I'm in desperate need of some help. I'm running, for all intents and purposes, a GM 3100 V6 with 11.4:1 compression, 1 BAR GM MAP and Ford MAF, DIS, and 22# Corvette fuel injectors (with adjustable fuel pressure) in my 88 Camaro Z28, which is being run by a MS2 v3 with B&G v2.92 code (because I couldn't get MS2Extra to run at all). I have a knock sensor, but I've had false knock readings since I got this thing running. I've had this thing running for about a year now, only doing serious driving tuning over the last 9 months. It idles okay. Acceleration is dirt poor. Fuel consumption is WAAY too high for my tastes. My Innovate LC-2 is indicating running seriously rich from one corner of the VE table to the other. I've tried adjusting pretty much everything to get the AFR in line, but to no avail. It seems like this thing just doesn't want to run properly with an AFR even close to stoich. I've got a serious lag in acceleration, for starters. This car would be my daily if it were running decent, which it's not. I'm hoping the costs won't be too excessive, as I don't currently have much. What I would ideally like is to be able to use the full potential of the engine when necessary and still get about 30 MPG, which is what the base engine got stock.

My email is maverickh1_l@yahoo.com, and I am ready to provide my latest datalog and MSQ package upon request.
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Email sent.

ddoc
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by ddoc »

Hi!
I have alfa romeo 164 3.0 ar66303 engenie and try to instal MS2EXTRA v3.0
fore stroke engenie
6 cilindres
ignition trigger 60-2
wastedspark 2+2+2 (connect with external 3 ch driver Bosch 0 227 100 203)
MAP 21psi
IAT +125 C
IDLE valve (3 pin) connect with another driver Bosch 0 227 100 203

Fuel

6 inj 189cc
connect - MS internal driver (2 ch 3+3)

Can You remote help ?
ddocrab@gmail.com
skype dograf_r
elutionsdesign
Super MS/Extra'er

Post by elutionsdesign »

Email sent.

carlanderson93
MS/Extra Newbie

Re: Remote Tuner Available....Thanks!

Post by carlanderson93 »

So Scott got his hands on tuning my BMW 3.5 CSI with MS-2 after my mechanic left with the car running.....but not well. What a difference! After a few tuning then data log sessions, I can not believe the difference. GREAT throttle response and the torque band is great in every gear under all loads! Thanks, Scott. I'll be back when I finally add that turbo! ;-)
12gauge
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by 12gauge »

Hello! I have a 1989 Mazda B2200 with a F2T engine swapped in, a Ford EDIS system, and MS2v3.0 but I haven't been able to get even a base tune in the MS or more than a cough out of the engine. I'm down in Seattle and could very much use experienced help getting this project programmed. Please, email me at 12gamakeover@gmail.com and let me know what more info you need. Thank you, in advance.
boukman
MS/Extra Newbie

Post by boukman »

Hi,

How much for remote tune please?

Regards.